SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I'm still salty Honkai Impact doesn't have an actual anime series.
Azur Lane has one, Girls Frontline has one, Fate has one (yes i know the game came after but still) and Blue Archive has one too now!? :blob_no:
Have faith, little one, for the anime comes from the most unexpected places.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Well about that. The last time I played starail is a few weeks after launch… back in 2023… main reason? Got Hooked into honkai Impact again, along with other gacha games like Azur Lane, Fate/Grand Order and NIKKE: goddess of victory (yes I played that game and it's awesome)
I quit star rail around 1.1 too... return
:blob_neutral:
But- but Genshin's story is boring ahh shit-
*gets assassinated*
It gets good by Sumeru, the ending especially where █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ does █ █ █ █ █ █ █ on herself and proceeds to █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ all over a tree.

ShizukiIchino

I'm still salty Honkai Impact doesn't have an actual anime series.
Azur Lane has one, Girls Frontline has one, Fate has one (yes i know the game came after but still) and Blue Archive has one too now!? :blob_no:
It's already anime, what do you mean??? Those fun cutscenes, those fight scenes, and the most important thing is the climax!

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I quit star rail around 1.1 too... return
She can't, her phone can't run it.
It gets good by Sumeru, the ending especially where █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ does █ █ █ █ █ █ █ on herself and proceeds to █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ all over a tree.
It gets good by Sumeru, the ending especially where Whomst? does sepukku on herself and proceeds to piss all over a tree.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
She can't, her phone can't run it.

It gets good by Sumeru, the ending especially where Whomst? does sepukku on herself and proceeds to piss all over a tree.
You're actually... Somewhat right, wow :blob_blank:

:blob_neutral:
*extends your life span*
You gonna need that if you want to ever finish that mountain of daikons :blob_uwu:
Umm, goddess daikon :blob_cringe:, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but - I'm already ageless by default :blob_blank: