SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
blob_peek.png

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I think my mother just tried to sign me up for a psychotherapy without my consent or knowledge :blob_neutral:
FUCK!
So, she interpreted everything that happened as you being crazy. I can only imagine your anger; I'm feeling it too right now for you. Hang in there.

MatchaChocolate69

present tense... Which is pure pain for me :blob_blank:
Skill issue
It's just a matter of habit; I too used to struggle with writing in the present tense, but now I prefer it and find it odd to write in the past tense. However, it makes sense that everyone has their own preference and way of writing. In fact, in your case, it's an additional technique to differentiate characters and give them their own voice, which is intriguing.

"Every possibility is a world" is quite literal for her, so she can just casually travel between them.
So, canonically, H could be Heroine. Good, I'm glad I didn't make a misstep in this. :blob_hmm_two:
Fission Mailed sucfessully
:blob_uwu:

DannyTheDaikon

FUCK!
So, she interpreted everything that happened as you being crazy. I can only imagine your anger; I'm feeling it too right now for you. Hang in there.
Jesus Christ. She just called me to proudly announce that she made an appointment for me tomorrow and that I should go, because I'm mentally ill and that this will make my GF leave me (my gf absolutely can't stand my mother and keep saying that she needs to take me away from her). Holy shit. I might need to leave for a bit, to fix my situation, because I'm genuinely scared about my safety.

Jesus Christ. She just called me to proudly announce that she made an appointment for me tomorrow and that I should go, because I'm mentally ill and that this will make my GF leave me (my gf absolutely can't stand my mother and keep saying that she needs to take me away from her). Holy shit. I might need to leave for a bit, to fix my situation, because I'm genuinely scared about my safety.
Fuck me sideways... I didn't think the situation was worse than before. I have a feeling she needs to go to that appointment, that's not how you treat your family or anyone at all.
I hope you won't need to see or talk to her again in the next fifty years.

MatchaChocolate69

Completely out of touch with reality, she should be the one going to that doctor's appointment. I would be upset if you had to leave for a while, I hope it doesn't happen, but your safety comes first. I can only imagine your worry and anxiety.
I don't think she can force a treatment on you, so I think you should be at ease from that perspective, but I don't know how it works in your country.

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
FUCK!

Fuck me sideways... I didn't think the situation was worse than before. I have a feeling she needs to go to that appointment, that's not how you treat your family or anyone at all.

Completely out of touch with reality, she should be the one going to that doctor's appointment. I would be upset if you had to leave for a while, I hope it doesn't happen, but your safety comes first. I can only imagine your worry and anxiety.
I don't think she can force a treatment on you, so I think you should be at ease from that perspective, but I don't know how it works in your country.
Hold on hold on, what do we have here?

Care to elaborate with me, please?

DannyTheDaikon

I knew my mother was a control freak for a long time, but what is happening now is just too much. She can't force the appointment on me and this is just straight up illegal what she's doing. I'd rather avoid the legal path, because I just want a bit of peace so I can focus on my business and my writing, but I will go this way if she forces my hand. My phone keeps ringing every time I manage to calm myself down. It's just a fucking harassment. I need to find a place to move out to asap, so I may have not much time for SHF. I'm not planning to leave for good or anything, but I may be busy for a bit. Thank you both for your support and I'm sorry I'm dragging my personal life here. This situation is extremely stressful for me, so I guess I needed to vent somewhere. Thank you again, your support means the world to me :blob_reach: