SHF High-school Fanfic

esThr

yep just tag me with you character info so I can add a link to your name on the first page
Sure!

Seat: number 67
Name: esThr
Info: Your local anti social netizen on the net! Nice to meet you.

esThr

Though I must admit... this school is filled with quite the unprecedented amounts of anom- I mean interesting people to say the least

ShizukiIchino

A big cat? :blob_hmm_two:
How big are we talking? :blob_hmm:
As big as this thing
a-space-station-orbiting-a-distant-planet-designed-with-smooth-lines-and-minimalistic-features...jpg

Or bigger? I didn't remember.

esThr

Normal human? It's been while since we got one.
Tell me about it... I was having a nice walk while trying to write about my story suddenly *BAM*
I was now here with you people... Well some bunch are recognizable at the least... Hey there Envy haha... ha...

ShizukiIchino

Tell me about it... I was having a nice walk while trying to write about my story suddenly *BAM*
I was now here with you people... Well some bunch are recognizable at the least... Hey there Envy haha... ha...
Well hi I guess.
<Hi as well>
SNVW shut up. Geez anyway if you ever had feeling like something is watching you just ignore it ok?

esThr

Well hi I guess.
<Hi as well>
SNVW shut up. Geez anyway if you ever had feeling like something is watching you just ignore it ok?
Nice to meet you too... sorry it's a bit much to process everything that happens haha..
Well seems like I am living in high school years again! This time with... eccentric people...
Ugh.. why does Fate hate me so much just kill me already! Ah, I got off topic. Alright, thanks for the warning!

esThr

That being said.. I think I cleared up my mind now. So, what do we do in this.... class?

ShizukiIchino

That being said.. I think I cleared up my mind now. So, what do we do in this.... class?
Well we got no class yet for now I think? I actually didn't know very well. So free time until there is class announced.

ShizukiIchino

(I will not talk any further because I think I passed my character personality which I try to maintain () mean it's not character related when I use it)