SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
*revives* Seymour~ No dying~
Brilliant idea! If I can be continuously revived while being purified, I can fearlessly approach protagonists without any worry!

It's a slippery slope that's not allowed on my Good Righteous Cultivation Minecraft Server
Oh, the immortals of your local realm has allowed it to progress to the modern era? Truly benevolent enough to make a devil cry.

*poking with a stick* are u okay?
Dear club president, there is no body to poke, my atoms were undone

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Y'all acting like this thread didn't start with Anon being pegged for 20 pages straight and degenerates molesting a loli 40 yo Corty

DannyTheDaikon

It’s so I can eat her~

Ehehehe~ *eats* *stabs*
One stab so no dying *slowly bleeds out but happy* :blob_ghost:
Y'know, out of everything to come out on top of the cesspool of fetishes that is SHF, I was not expecting vore and snuff to win out.

I mean, what will newbies think about us when they go to the very end of the thread and see 3 pages straight of someone getting stabbed and eaten with a, uh, flirtatious subcontext >_>. Surely, not anything good? :blob_pout:
They won't be surprised considering all the degenerate stuff that happened at the beginning :blob_joy:
'-'
Maybe we should fill the thread with warm, friendly, fuzzies instead.

*huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

X
Yay huggles! :blob_reach::blob_melt:
It causes chaos~ Ehehehe~ Also, Danny doesn’t die from a single stab these days… most of the time.
I AM IMPROVING! I SHALL BE UNSTOPPABLE on occasion :blob_evil:
Wait no, the maiden energy will purify me completely-
*gets obliterated from existence*
XoX
No obliterating (not)my Rootling(anymore) :blobspearpeek:
Ohhh im proud of danny keep going one day u will make it
Yay! Thank you! :blob_uwu:
And me eating you on page 23~
That put things into perspective :blob_joy: although I was mostly safe for like ~80 pages :blobthumbsup:
A bit late, but...

*hangs up lanterns everywhere*
*places lots of dragon statuettes everywhere*

Happy Lunar New Year!

\o/

X
Yay! Happy Lunar New Year! I had a proper feast yesterday :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Seymour became a nuke~?
No, but being huggled a lot is worse that being in the center of one. I can only handle a controlled intake of huggles.

Well if u dies enough time u learn how to respawn more quickly... well u really need to gain more resistancd to pure maiden energy
All my weaknesses are set unfortunately, this isn't some anime where I can train against them by being a masochist...

DannyTheDaikon

No, but being huggled a lot is worse that being in the center of one. I can only handle a controlled intake of huggles.
Nahrenne is very good at controlling her huggles, you'll be fine :blob_evil_two:
*slams you into the wall*
*shoves dagger into chest*
*towers over you by 4cm*
I doubt that~
:blob_neutral: that's why I added "on occasion"... Why would I want to win against deadly kabedon? :blob_evil: But there might be a time when it could prove useful :blob_evil:

DannyTheDaikon

There is never a time~ Somebody needs to be punished for willful behaviour~
How will I know that you won't turn against me one day? :blob_hmm_two: Also, you'll get bored if I become too easy target :blob_evil:

Well, I think I'll sleep now. 7 is a nice and healthy hour, no? It's just, the sun seems to be peeking through the window...
Good night (morning?)! I was thinking about the same thing, I'm feeling dead whole day :blob_sleep: