SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
That's an interesting idea, do we have other sentient vegetables aside from @DannyTheDaikon?
Depends on many things.
A suspect is presented as innocent until proven guilty, sooooo :blob_hide:
Yes but refusal of evidence can always happen.
I believe most of us are capable of creating sentient vegetables if we hit hard enough... Not exactly the most responsive tho
If you halluzinatione hard enough everything can become sentient and they are already alive at some point anyway.
You can't. You don't exist. :blob_hide:
What a copycat.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Hey I simply spoke the truth, Pixy doesn't exist inside SHHS (yet)
She will exist now
I think I should message Corty on being the security guard or something. Maybe the PE teacher huheheheh
DEW IT
Neve mind PE teacher it is.
Im gonna make those staff Sargents from the marines look like puppies heheheheh :blob_evil:
Pixy pulling @ArcadiaBlade by the ear for kidnapping lolies i can imagine it already

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

Ekhm... Danny is currently occupied with matters of great importance and for the time being won't be very active :blob_sir:
Considering the picture you used to wake up Comrade Seymour... I don't know how to feel about the knowledge that you think about DTD as your sister.
While Danny delves into realms of grand endeavors, her presence will be scarce. Fear not, for the magnanimous Lord Matcha shall uphold the spirit of depravity and cringeness in her stead. Muhahahaha! :blob_evil:
˝/\__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠᯽≖‿⁠≖)
/ ˝∩∩˝\ *Rubs hands mischievously*
Gambatte, onee-san! I'm rooting for you!

Because you're not a third rate like @MatchaChocolate69, he doesn't deserve you
Oi, I won't accept this Lord Matcha slander! :blob_catflip: He might be third rate(don't tell him that), but he's very good at it!
Good thing I have an alter ego to blame everything on! She is the one who dared to call Lord Matcha third rate, yes, mhm. :blob_evil:
@MatchaChocolate69 Semouy is saying bad things about you!
Ah, Seymour, always quick to leap to my defense, even if it's with a backhanded compliment. Worry not, for I, Lord Matcha, am too grand to be tarnished by mere words. And Pixytoki, your vigilance is noted and appreciated.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Because you're not a third rate like @MatchaChocolate69, he doesn't deserve you
Oi, I won't accept this Lord Matcha slander! :blob_catflip: He might be third rate(don't tell him that), but he's very good at it!
Good thing I have an alter ego to blame everything on! She is the one who dared to call Lord Matcha third rate, yes, mhm. :blob_evil:
@MatchaChocolate69 Semouy is saying bad things about you!
Matcha is like fast food junk food; everyone trashes it and speaks ill of it, but deep down, they can't resist its lasciviousness and satisfying taste.
In secret and away from prying eyes, everyone is ready to devour it. :blob_evil: :blob_wink:

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
While Danny delves into realms of grand endeavors, her presence will be scarce. Fear not, for the magnanimous Lord Matcha shall uphold the spirit of depravity and cringeness in her stead. Muhahahaha! :blob_evil:
˝/\__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠᯽≖‿⁠≖)

Ah, Seymour, always quick to leap to my defense, even if it's with a backhanded compliment. Worry not, for I, Lord Matcha, am too grand to be tarnished by mere words. And Pixytoki, your vigilance is noted and appreciated.
You can call me Pixy! Also can i have some more left over chocolates?

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
˝/\__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠᯽≖‿⁠≖)

Matcha is like fast food junk food; everyone trashes it and speaks ill of it, but deep down, they can't resist its lasciviousness and satisfying taste.
In secret and away from prying eyes, everyone is ready to devour it. :blob_evil: :blob_wink:
And why did you quite the exact same messages twice?