SHF High-school Fanfic

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
I wanna write a combat scene in the classroom fr tho... Anyone want to give me their abilities, weapon and stuff so I can pull this off? cus i've seen some of y'all got mad stats and I'd need two to punch each other, I was going tto write myself but that's bias af I'm just gonna thanos snap.
I am a benign creature normally but when I get excited with bread I become strong, stonger than the obstacle between me and my bread , and if I am not able to obtain the bread i might transform into something which will make the headmaster angry.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I am a benign creature normally but when I get excited with bread I become strong, stonger than the obstacle between me and my bread , and if I am not able to obtain the bread i might transform into something which will make the headmaster angry.
I see a being that is based on the wrath of denial?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Imma pair you with the strongest individual on Earth that'd be dope

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I wanna write a combat scene in the classroom fr tho... Anyone want to give me their abilities, weapon and stuff so I can pull this off? cus i've seen some of y'all got mad stats and I'd need two to punch each other, I was going tto write myself but that's bias af I'm just gonna thanos snap.
excellent intelligence and vitality, good strength, average dexterity, poor agility
I don't bother with magic most of the time but on occasion I can breathe a bit of fire when I don't just straight up tear someone apart with my teeth (in either forms)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
'-'
I was born in Spring, though...

X

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Hol up, students with stupidly OP powers duking it out in an academy setting with a shit ton of gags and references?

Isn't this basically Medaka Box?

The randomness reminds me of D-Frag lel

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Now that you mention it...the setting kinda matches another anime I know as well...

Angel Beats perhaps?
Hol up does that mean Tony already shot us all with his revolver and we're in the afterlife?

Luckily, most of people aren't alcoholics or we might end up in some Grand Blue Skits all over.
There was a conversation about a couple people seeking out alcohol a few pages ago