SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
You can't beat me with math! I can't count!
*dodges everything*
*collapses into himself and disappears into the unknown*
And that’s what happens when you fail at math~ You miscalculate your trajectory and run straight into my knife (but only 1 atom across)

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
You hate him that much? :blob_joy: His chocolate is quite good tho :blob_evil: Although, I can't tell if this one has any shady additions or not :blob_hmm_two:
Matcha’s chocolate is heavier~ I think~
Your reward will be an ordinary chocolate made by me :blob_uwu: It's even daikon flavored :blob_uwu:
:blob_hmm:
Ane-san, if you're agreeable, perhaps the time has come to resume our project and to dip you in my chocolate, offering you as a gift to Azure.
With your delightful daikon flavor, my chocolate would reach the pinnacle of its deliciousness and could finally satisfy her insatiable hunger. Imagine, the ultimate masterpiece: a delectable chocolate concoction, cunningly disguised to seduce even the most ferocious of eldritch predators.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

DannyTheDaikon

Ane-san, if you're agreeable, perhaps the time has come to resume our project and to dip you in my chocolate, offering you as a gift to Azure.
With your delightful daikon flavor, my chocolate would reach the pinnacle of its deliciousness and could finally satisfy her insatiable hunger. Imagine, the ultimate masterpiece: a delectable chocolate concoction, cunningly disguised to seduce even the most ferocious of eldritch predators.
:blob_hmm_two: Sounds kinky :blob_hmm_two: Sounds fun :blob_evil_two: Let's do it :blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Nooo~ it was you :blob_sir:
Noo-
https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/who’s-your-favorite-shhs-character-s.

It was both of us~
:blob_evil: Yesh you are cute :blob_evil: Especially when you're munching something :blob_melt: Like a small animal so cute :blob_melt:
Mph! Mmfmfmnph~
*starts chewing on hair*

:blob_hmm_two: Sounds kinky :blob_hmm_two: Sounds fun :blob_evil_two: Let's do it :blob_evil:
……

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Oh Seymour, your captivating discourse on fate and rebellion is a symphony that deeply resonates within my chocolate heart.
Your proclamation of superiority, your acknowledgment of fate, and your declaration of service not to a Lady but to a greater ideal, echo with a truth I cannot ignore.
Yet, within your speech, there lies a challenge I cannot help but accept.

I must admit, our last exchange has truly tested me. I needed to take a break.
To think. To ponder. To reflect. It was hard for me, as I am not used to doing so; I am driven by my passion and act on impulse.

I am aware of my status as a third-rate villain, a cruel fate to which my Author has condemned me. I know I cannot win, I am aware of my inevitable destiny, yet why do I oppose it with all my being? Am I fool or ignorant?
Probably, but this is what I have learned from your example in my darkest moment, when the light of Matcha no longer shone, and in your darkness, I saw hope.

Perhaps I am a foolish dreamer who sees a light of hope in your darkness, a possibility to transcend our shared destiny.
Perhaps I should continue to take example from your malice, already plotting the betrayal of your lady once you have learned her secrets. Perhaps I should model myself after you, use you, and then discard you when I have learned.
I am ignorant, and I hate to admit it, weak.
I have only my chocolate, which can give the most sublime of pleasures, and my charm, my words, and my beauty.

I bring these to you as a gift in exchange for your knowledge, which I yearn for.
I think, and it costs me to admit it, that if we allied ourselves, I could make up for my shortcomings.
My pathetic weakness would be erased by your incomparable power that can even bend fate itself.
Your knowledge, your power that can bend even fate, might be the key to breaking the cycle of defeats we are condemned to.

Together, can we really change our destiny?

Together, can we perhaps break the chains that force us to defeat?
Victory is overrated, but once in a while, it wouldn't hurt morale.

Because, after all, what is a villain if not one who challenges fate?
And in that challenge, who can say what we will find, if not, perhaps, our true greatness?

Thus, I extend my hand to you, ready to be chopped off, ready to be killed, knowing I will return, defeated but unbowed.
I cannot win against you. I rebel against this destiny, but I am ignorant and weak.

Make me stronger.
Help me break my chains.

In other words I love you.
Kihihihihihi~
[Sugoiiiiiii, Matcha-kuuuuun!]

Not only have you recognized your fault, but you have sought to rectify it too! I must venture to declare that even I am impressed by this level of reflection from one such as you.

Moreso, you have even pondered to cease your sickly, romantic pretense and empty words that speak of this 'mutual companionship'. Veeery well, I shall permit you to use me all up and toss me by the roadside, shall that day ever come. FOR THAT IS HOW TRUE LOVE BETWEEN EVIL OUGHT TO BE! Even though I know that possibility has been eliminated, lest you die and be reborn as a vile hero. By then, your chocolate heart will turn white, and that bitter taste shall be replaced with a milky sweetness I so despise.

Indeed, you are foolish dreamer, but even a fool who dreams is incomprehensibly more powerful than a wiseman who can only look at the earth and the sky before him. To know what it is to be ignorant and weak is one of the most human things! And that pathetic feeling is what guided us beyond the edges of reality. One day, even your chocolate may overcome fate. A day where you may build a chocolate castle, where the earth shall be bitter chocolate, the lakes shall be caramel-chocolate and the skies a condensed chocolate stream!

That is a future promised to you by taking my olive branch. Kihihihi. Of course, if our future there ever comes to be, I will eat that chocolate world of yours - your faith, your time, your trust. Then I shall shed my heart in search for a new delicacy.

Until then, the best destiny awarded to us is this stage. My stage whereupon I may bring everything to a gleeful climax, and ensure it stays there forever!

You have truly brought me glee and amusement, for that, you ought to be rewarded. Come. I shall grant you loving words and reprieve.

grips you by the neck

The truth is, before you, I have already loved many others. Many were more evil. More determined. More charming. Yet I remember none of them. Why? That is because I am only human. Even if my heart won't die, the memories in my soul shall be written away the moment the Villainess' Declaration stops holding them together.

the force coiling around your neck grows stronger, your airways should be crushed at this point. Yet you feel no need to breathe. She shall breathe for you. Instead you revel in the feeling of chocolate bursting forth from you like a fountain.

Yet, I do not resent this. Instead, I take pleasure in this empty feeling. Because to forget is a blessing afforded to us humans. It is our privilege to burn away our memories in exchange for better things! That much, I will tell you about my power.

Somehow, even though you are only gripped by the neck, your entire body feels as if it is skewered. Holes form in your chest, legs, arms, everywhere on your body. Far more chocolate spills out that you should contain.

Even though my words shall soon decay, and my madness for you will fade away. I shall still let it be known-

The chocolate sustaining your life fades spills into a cast. When did it get there? Your consciousness is too hazy and fuzzy to ponder that much. Instead, you imbibe yourself in the feeling of being turned into something greater than what you once were. Before your head fully melts, Seymour whispers in your ear.

Ai~ shi~ te~ ru~ yo~

_44f926ba-d299-4db0-b31a-0e82697d4417.jpg

licks chocolate blood from her fingers

I prefer the taste of cranberry, but this isn't bad, either. Kihihihi.

DannyTheDaikon

Noo-

It was both of us~
:blob_evil_two: :blob_evil:
ehehehee~ Her Stabbyness had a secret crush on this Daikon :blob_evil: So precious :blob_melt:
Mph! Mmfmfmnph~
*starts chewing on hair*
So precious :blob_melt:
So cute :blob_melt:
aaaaahhhhh this Daikon is melting :blob_melt:

……
:blob_evil:

*shower Danny with his finest 110% pure dark bitter chocolate*
@Azure_Fog
When you taste it, you can no longer live without it~
@DannyTheDaikon dipped in my chocolate.
My finest creation!
*Runs to Her Stabbyness*
Your Stabbyness, here I am! Eat me! :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ane-san! Azure doesn't want to eat you! She doesn't want you anymore! :blob_shock:
Matcha twisting my words as always.
*Runs to Her Stabbyness*
Your Stabbyness, here I am! Eat me! :blob_uwu:
Fine~
*slashes with Scarlet Apple*
*the concept of chocolate and all embodiments of it cease to exist*
Now that you’ve been sanitized… Actually, just to be sure~
*blasts Danny with water from all sides (especially from under)*
*changes Danny’s clothes to maid outfit*
Okay~
*eats*
Tastes like Danny~ Delicious~

Yurete yuganda sekai ni dandan boku wa
Sukitoote mikenai natte

Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo mitsumenaide
Silky daikon~ Matcha is tricking you~
Also I have no idea what you said~
:blob_evil_two: :blob_evil:
ehehehee~ Her Stabbyness had a secret crush on this Daikon :blob_evil: So precious :blob_melt:
Hehehe~
So precious :blob_melt:
So cute :blob_melt:
aaaaahhhhh this Daikon is melting :blob_melt:
Mmmf! Mmmfffmfmph! Mphmmf!
*can’t escape daikon hair*