SHF High-school Fanfic

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
That makes sense now... But what's the name of the game?
Oh, you need an actual game to anchor your weapons to? Limbus Company then, Pirate Gregor uses a flintlock with 7 bullets.

Though if you want to get to that high of a scaling(base crit dmg is only 115%) you need to work with his passive(unjust enrichment), then the support passive of LCCB Ryoshu(a lot of +% crit dmg on the final bullet), more support passives that add pierce dmg. Then ego gifts that enhance poise dmg. At that point his skill 3 just eradicates whatever's on the other side.

Tho, it's actually a pretty good game even if I say gacha is trash

Hopper

Besides, Alf likes to get himself tortured if he hears the word "Respawn". So?

Hopper

Oh, you need an actual game to anchor your weapons to? Limbus Company then, Pirate Gregor uses a flintlock with 7 bullets.

Though if you want to get to that high of a scaling(base crit dmg is only 115%) you need to work with his passive(unjust enrichment), then the support passive of LCCB Ryoshu(a lot of +% crit dmg on the final bullet), more support passives that add pierce dmg. Then ego gifts that enhance poise dmg. At that point his skill 3 just eradicates whatever's on the other side.

Tho, it's actually a pretty good game even if I say gacha is trash
... I think I'll go with the sticky bomb 8 crit stickies ubered by a kritzkrieg medic.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
... I think I'll go with the sticky bomb 8 crit stickies ubered by a kritzkrieg medic.
Yeah I speedrun endgame content in that game and I had to literally use spreadsheets to calculate my dmg >_>

By the way, do tabletop games count? Because in World of Darkness, mages in Mage: The Ascension are literally reality warpers.

If you can use lore powers, the game has gods that can compete with Lovecraft's eldritch deities

Hopper

Yeah I speedrun endgame content in that game and I had to literally use spreadsheets to calculate my dmg >_>

By the way, do tabletop games count? Because in World of Darkness, mages in Mage: The Ascension are literally reality warpers.

If you can use lore powers, the game has gods that can compete with Lovecraft's eldritch deities
If the lore powers exist inside the game's folders or codes, then it would be possible for S.A.M. to access it. Just remember, as long as it is within game files, it is accessible.

And as long as it's a game, then yes. S.A.M. can access it and allow it to be exploited by the user.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
If the lore powers exist inside the game's folders or codes, then it would be possible for S.A.M. to access it. Just remember, as long as it is within game files, it is accessible.
Uh, tabletop games exist on pieces of paper, so I suppose that's a no go. I do know VT:M has a game, so you can be an OP vampire... But maybe not...

oh noo well i would say thats the sliperry slope but i heard really good things about limbus company
Limbus company is my only long-term gacha game and the only one I spend money on. Mostly cause I love the devs and their lore

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Victory at last! The Vampire Queen has been conquered :blob_sir: time to catch up on the events here :blob_evil:

Hopper

Oh, I also forgot to put my pictures here. Give me a minute.

img-kJF7nE6KKoUF7sZgvcmK5 jpg2.jpg

Hopper

Uh, tabletop games exist on pieces of paper, so I suppose that's a no go. I do know VT:M has a game, so you can be an OP vampire... But maybe not...

Limbus company is my only long-term gacha game and the only one I spend money on. Mostly cause I love the devs and their lore
Welp, too bad. :blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral:

Hopper

I mean it was just one stab? :blob_neutral: We're like 800 pages past funny interaction from just one stab

kyaa~ much better~ :blob_melt:
I forgot to say that both of you are horrendously insane. I would be surprised if any of you have some ethics of murdering.