SHF High-school Fanfic

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

Roll limits: -9999999999 to 9999999999

@MatchaChocolate69, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

Chiyuki_Hoshino

Chair : 56
Name : Chiyuki_Hoshino
Info : Luoir's younger sister, she likes cooking and painting, a girl who looks cold on the outside but is very caring and warm to others on the inside, she will help people who ask her for help. (Note: Even though she feels uncomfortable with her sister's behavior, she still loves her sister.) You can do whatever you want but please be kind with her.

Power : Creation (she can create anything according to what she imagines).

Alter Ego Name: Astray
Info : The darkness of a world that has its own will, resides in the body of Chiyuki Hoshino. It will protect the girl with all his strength because if Chiyuki is gone then he will be gone too. (His character is cold and arrogant, he will not bend the knee to anyone and only listens to Chiyuki's words.)

Power : It has two powers, Sealing and Destruction (the sealing power can seal anything into the void and the destruction power can destroy everything within the range of this power).

-well her appearance is like in this pic
Aprnc.png

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Chair: 56
Name: Chiyuki_Hoshino
Info: a girl who looks cold on the surface but is actually very shy but very caring towards others, she will help people who ask for her help. You can do whatever you want but please be kind.
We need more kind people in school, you are welcome here.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
She doesn't particularly discriminate morally... if you oppose her will, then you're the heroine
I see~ Well then it depends how my stabbing is interpreted~
Critical for 9999999999. You're dead, @Azure_Fog
I have more health than that~ Plus, you already got sent into a black hole by my dagger~ I think you died~
Info: a girl who looks cold on the surface but is actually very shy but very caring towards others, she will help people who ask for her help. You can do whatever you want but please be kind.
Welcome to the stabbing list~

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
You might want to DM this to Corty, in case the thread gets flooded and he doesn't notice