There's also its sequels that are not much better:
[Pico to Chico] [Pico x Chico]
[Pico to Chico to Coco] [Pico x Chico x Coco]
Huh. Good for the fans?
*looks at the plot*
... Yeah, I'm not that surprised.
Pork cutlet with udon, I think?
Or something like that.
It was the way that Viktor motivated Japanese Yuri to work harder, by saying he'd be rewarded with some if he did well in the competition.
I say Japanese Yuri cos there was also a Russian Yuri who he was competing against and was Viktor's former student before he bailed out on being his mentor
Viktor gave both of them dance routines to do to bring out their other sides.
Two Yuri's. That's gotta be confusing.
*drinks the water*
Ahhh, that felt nice!

Can't we just do light exercises for now?
:sweat_smile:
We can, if you want to. Hmm... How about some yoga?
Also, you look very Russian in that pic.
'-'
But still handsome.
:blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:
'o'
*gives you desserts whenever she makes them*
'-'
:blob_aww: Thank you so much!
Yeah...um...
So the main character in this is a man in his twenties who is an office worker and has gone to the seaside for his summer holiday. He pervs on some women using some public binocular things, then swings the binoculars further and finds a naked teen with their back to him on a rock in the sea. He becomes entranced but just as the person was about to turn around the timer on the binoculars ran out. When he rushed to put money in to see the person, they had already disappeared.
Cue him going to a local café with no customers run by an old man. He's apparently a fairly regular customer of the place since the owner recognises him. Then the early teen he saw before, Pico, is called by the old man who it turns out is his grandchild. The granddad then asks the office worker to hang out with his grandchild since he has no friends while staying for the summer.
The two hang out. Eventually Pico asks for ice cream and the man gets them some. Pico eats it in the car in a very erotic way without realising it - with the man being enamoured by it. He then asks Pico if he can try some, which Pico obliges, but it then falls onto the man's shirt. Pico gathers it up into the cone and laughs while licking his fingers from the mess. The man then tells Pico to lick his shirt clean, which Pico obliges. Cue Pico erotically sucking the ice cream off the man's top and then raising their head to smile at the man when it's done. The man then kisses him. Pico asks why before the man pushes him down and lowers the passenger seat so Pico is on his back.
Cue some paedophilic moves where the man pushes Pico's top up and sucks on Pico's nipples. Pico says the ice cream will spill on the new car and the man tells Pico to try their best to keep it from doing that. Pico gets aroused by the moves and the man finally realises Pico is a boy. He then pulls the shorts down and Pico doesn't know what to do since he's never had such a reaction before down there. The man proceeds to suck him off and then Pico makes a mess of the car both with his stuff and the ice cream.
Cue them spending more time together.
The man makes Pico wear girl's clothes and then has sex with him.
Pico asks him what he thinks of him, romantically, and the man can't respond.
Pico runs away.
The man goes running in search for him into the night.
Pico is found with his hair all cut off so he looks more like a boy.
The man chats with him and they somewhat reconcile.
The end.
'-'
For the sequels...
Well, at least there's no p in it...but it's not much better since it's underage stuff going on...as well as one scene of a woman and a banana in [Pico x Chico], and a conga triangle for [Pico x Chico x Coco] on top of a skyscraper roof.
'-'
Huh.
You look hot in all of them, but why do you look so vastly different from the others in the last one?
Because AI can't be more consistent. My hair kept getting in my eyes, decided to shorten it for a bit.
Edit: also, it was a different art style. There is a difference between Painted and Drawn Anime styles...
Am I doing well?
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

X
You're doing great! Better then I expected, actually. :blobthumbsup:

ShizukiIchino

I see~ You should post it here~
Really? Then after this post I will get into character, and started to answer in short answer.

Hello Principal, let me fill the template for my transfer.
Chair: 60
Name: Shizuki Ichino
Info: I didn't talk much, like quiet atmosphere and I like drone very much that I had my basement fill with it, and I also made it myself for your note (mostly armed) and yeah my stuff is technology advanced is that fine?. I can't wait to meet you again later.
Updated information: owner of Shizuki Network Virtual World (SNVW), Owned several universe, own a lot big spaceships, massacre for democracy; freedom; and therapy, hate succubus, [REDACTED].

Last edited:

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Really? Then after this post I will get into character, and started to answer in short answer.

Info: I didn't talk much, like quiet atmosphere and I like drone very much that I had my basement fill with it, and I also made it myself for your note (mostly armed) and yeah my stuff is technology advanced is that fine?. I can't wait to meet you again later.
@Corty

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus

Better to send a DM to Corty though sh forums

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

Welcome to the stabbing list~
Better to send a DM to Corty though sh forums
She did already, you blind fox~

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets

The one and only (for now) Cat girl in school.