SHF High-school Fanfic

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
That's not really surprising, but the mascot horror puts me off a bit :sweat_smile:
Got more then enough of that from FNAF.
I'd say it's not entirely mascot horror per se
Like, I think it's a lot darker than FNAF in a lot of ways
And quite disturbing in some aspects
'-'
*looks down at you*
*continues to look up at you*
'-'
I failed... :blob_no:
I know...
You really were...
The word balls can summon the nurse.
Ohhh
Midnight Fox gave them to me. Don't want to throw them out, that's just gonna waste a good drink.
I see.
'-'
*moves over to the bottles*
*grabs several*
*goes to the window*
*opens the bottles and window*
*pours the contents outside*
*repeats this process for every. single. bottle.*
'-'
No good drink has been wasted since what is gone was just bad.
(^-^)
*huggles back*
No. At least we're in this together.
*strokes your back in soothing circles*
There, there.

X

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Why, of course, I have shrines dedicated to the great heroes of this school! Theirl, Shizuku, Headmaster Tony, Azmiran, and all the rest! Naturally that includes my shrine dedicated to you, where I kneel and offer up ten thousand prayers daily!

Umm... (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ, I also have a shrine for Matcha, as I find him quite charming, even though he is a villain. I'm sure you already knew, but p-please keep it our secret, okay?
You definitely have a problem :blob_shock:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I'd say it's not entirely mascot horror per se
Like, I think it's a lot darker than FNAF in a lot of ways
And quite disturbing in some aspects
'-'
Watching a video about it's timeline rn. The toys were creepy from the start, dear Lord...
*continues to look up at you*
'-'
*pats your head*
I know...
You really were...
:blob_no:
I see.
'-'
*moves over to the bottles*
*grabs several*
*goes to the window*
*opens the bottles and window*
*pours the contents outside*
*repeats this process for every. single. bottle.*
'-'
No good drink has been wasted since what is gone was just bad.
(^-^)
... My soul is screaming very bad words in Russian. I could've sold those to Rhaps...
*strokes your back in soothing circles*
There, there.

X
*relaxes a bit*

Nahrenne

Watching a video about it's timeline rn. The toys were creepy from the start, dear Lord...
:sweat_smile:
Yeah, um...
The teacher is probably the creepiest looking one
But she wasn't a toy, per se
*pats your head*
'-'
Why do I feel like I'm being pitied for my height...?
... My soul is screaming very bad words in Russian. I could've sold those to Rhaps...
...who would have then sold them to MF1 who would have then 'gifted' them back to you
*glares*
Why not end the cycle before it repeats?
(^_^)
*relaxes a bit*
*continues to stroke you*

X

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
OOC: What follows are nerdy insights and discussions about the lore. I'm putting it under a spoiler because it might bore you.
You might ask why I don't just DM @SsemouyOnan ? I'm too shy to do that, but at the same time, I'm quite an exhibitionist and I want it to be visible to everyone. I'm a living contradiction. After all, I'm a writer.
KIS-d, huh, so it's the same type of power as the Villainess Declaration?
These bullets, known as KIS-d (keep it simple, dude), do not harm the target but neutralize the absurdities of their powers.
For instance, if their power would generate a quintillion copies, due to KIS-d's effect, this would be reduced to just 5 copies.
The effect is exponential. For example, if the opponent has a power that can create infinite copies it is reduced to one copy.
If they relied on the dominance of 183189181983419819838193891893198 multiverses, this would be reduced to a single solar system.
It's still an experimental technology and is therefore fallacious.
Unfortunately, the KIS-d effect lasts only a few seconds.
S stole this technology, and is based on the Reality Breaker that Anon is secretly developing.
I am Ssemouy, though? :blob_frown:
Ssemouy's heroine alter ego is still Ssemouy? Doesn't she have a name that distinguishes her? Do the green hair and outfit have a reason?
Let my true nature be known. I am a sort of arbiter, sent to remove anomalies such as yourself.
An arbiter presupposes a neutral alignment. Should I consider her as such or as a heroine? It's a sophism, but I'm interested in the implications.
Of course, it was her who called out to me in the name of love, after all. How could I reject such a wish made with such pure intentions.
[Have you listened to your own words? You have just noted how the situation for you is good, too. Worry not, once I come to be, everything shall be set in it's rightful place. Naturally, where you would belong will be up to how you conduct yourself then. Now- wait, why is she here? Go away! Your form has never even been written down in-]

-COMMUNICATION TERMINATED-
Did heroine Ssemouy interpret Seymour's will, or did she act on her own initiative? Or is she lying? From the communication, it seems like the latter possibility. Obviously, I think they are in conflict, and I imagine the Lady's hand is also involved.
Well, I'm glad that conflict could be resolved without violence! (ᵔ.ᵔ) I feel fulfilled committing a heroic act. Everything should return to the way it is meant to be soon.
Is it, therefore, a sort of [Heroine Declaration], a power opposite to Seymour's?
I will take my leave.
Not because I am afraid of you. Know that I am the anti Mary-Sue par excellence.
Maybe one day, I will explain my powers to you.

We will meet again.
Watcha possesses abilities nearly identical to Matcha's, yet he can only generate white chocolate.
He shares Matcha's physical and mental skills but excels in competence due to the absence of intrusive thoughts.
His unique advantage is a passive ability: [GAME BALANCEMENT].
This means that if an ability, power, or character is overly OP and lacks a balanced or appropriate disadvantage, it has no effect on him.
He's the anti Mary Sue.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
:sweat_smile:
Yeah, um...
The teacher is probably the creepiest looking one
But she wasn't a toy, per se
The one that went on a tangent about how we're all kids in grown-up bodies and that even the oldest human alive is still younger than some trees? :blob_blank:
Who thought it was a good idea to let her near children...?
'-'
Why do I feel like I'm being pitied for my height...?
You're not. Just the perfect height for a headpat.
*pat pat*
...who would have then sold them to MF1 who would have then 'gifted' them back to you
*glares*
Why not end the cycle before it repeats?
(^_^)
... Is this the moment where I need to say "yes dear"? :sweat_smile:
*continues to stroke you*

X
*huggles and goes to the corner to sit down*
There, now it's better.

Nahrenne

The one that went on a tangent about how we're all kids in grown-up bodies and that even the oldest human alive is still younger than some trees? :blob_blank:
Who thought it was a good idea to let her near children...?
No.
I'm talking about the Teacher who ate all the other teachers and has their face ripped off.
'-'
In Part 3 of [Poppy Playtime]
(^-^)
You're not. Just the perfect height for a headpat.
*pat pat*
'-'
*grabs your hand and nibbles your fingers in retaliation*
:blob_pout:
... Is this the moment where I need to say "yes dear"? :sweat_smile:
:blob_frown:
Isn't that what married couples say?
*huggles and goes to the corner to sit down*
There, now it's better.
*sinks into the beanbag beside you*

X