SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Follow the vision~
I'm drinking the pool of blood first though~
The pool of blood grew your appetite for knowledge and for a snack. You know that the pool is the portal and drinking it would lock you out of this path. But the smell of blood makes it too hard for you to resist.

You decide to split the reality into two. In one you drink the pool satisfying your Eldritch hunger.

In the other the curiosity takes the better of you and so you follow the vision and seek out the source of the magic that has revealed itself. As you gaze into the pool, the vision grows clearer, guiding you with flashes of images and whispers of ancient knowledge.

You rise to your feet and follow the direction indicated by the vision, pushing through the underbrush and navigating the labyrinthine paths of the forest. The air crackles with energy as you draw closer to your destination.

After what feels like an eternity of wandering, you emerge into a small clearing. At the center of it stands a single tombstone. If there was ever a name on it, it is long forgotten.

Approaching the tombstone, you feel a sense of despair and bloodlust wash over you. It pulses with a powerful energy, resonating with the magic that flows through the forest. As you reach out to touch its cold stone, you feel a surge of power coursing through your veins, connecting you to the very heartbeat of the forest.

With the vision fulfilled and the source of the magic revealed, you stand in awe of the gruesome wonders that surround you.

What will you do now?

Will you continue to explore the mysteries of the Spooky Forest?
or
Will you return to school, forever changed by your journey?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
You decide to split the reality into two. In one you drink the pool satisfying your Eldritch hunger.
Wrong~ Only Danny can satisfy my Eldritch hunger~
What will you do now?

Will you continue to explore the mysteries of the Spooky Forest?
or
Will you return to school, forever changed by your journey?
Explore~
but first I travel back in time to see who died~
Danny’s going to take a 5h nap :blob_sleep:
Sleep well~

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
You take a deep breath and smirk lightly, ready to embark on this supposed adventure into the unknown.

With each step, the forest envelops you in its mysterious embrace. Quickly you notice there's something different about this place. There's no rustling leaves, no chirping birds, nor any other sign of life. It's almost as if the place stood frozen in time.

You follow a narrow path that winds its way deeper into the heart of the forest, moonlight filtering through the dense canopy above in dappled patterns.

After walking for what feels like hours, you come to a fork in the road. To your left, the path leads into a thicket of thorny bushes, while to your right, it disappears into the shadows of ancient trees. Which path will you choose?

Left?
or
Right?
To the left, i want to see what's there. you didn't say others can't participate and it looks fun, you also piqued my curiosity on what you had prepared for the left side

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
The Sub Teach is a bigger coward than i thought
I won't deny considering how bad my luck is. Considering how consistent my instincts tell me, I'll refrain from stepping into things that lead me to trouble. Drunk rampage is the only insane thing my mind remembers and it was purely by accident.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I won't deny considering how bad my luck is. Considering how consistent my instincts tell me, I'll refrain from stepping into things that lead me to trouble. Drunk rampage is the only insane thing my mind remembers and it was purely by accident.
What's the worst thing that could happen? Going to jail? We can just break free, getting killed? We can't die so you not joining the insanity is kinda boring