:blob_uwu:
zzzzz… Danny…. Delicious…. Mmmm..
(I’m going to sleep, night~)

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
@Corty link this instead

Race: Human

Powers: None

Utilities: S.A.M (Super Auxilliary Modules)

Personality: Ambivert.

Description:

Alf is a 17-year-old boy closing into his 18’s. He’s a good debater with some skills to get him out of the situation he does not want. He’s an ambivert, proven by how he exceedingly becomes an extrovert among his peers and can quickly disappear from anyone’s view. He’s a gaming maniac, able to complete some FPS games on the most challenging modes, and will most likely choose the hardest difficulty in every game he plays for the first time. He likes to joke around and does playful banter. He keeps his anger away when facing troubles or things that upset him. But don’t make him angry because he won’t be afraid to let out his rage via words, not violence.

He’s a responsible boy and will most likely be the one who says thanks to the janitors in the school.

He owns a device called S.A.M. It is a ground-breaking device if put in an ordinary world. If activated, the device allows him to use and utilize a game's logic or engine’s physics. The user can choose up to 2 games to use its engine and game logic.

The device has three levels of usage. The first is the basic, where the user can only use what every player can use in the original game. The second level allows the user to use the items unavailable or unobtainable to the players. Let’s say it’s the developer’s and staff’s only items.

And finally, the third level. Where the user can not just activate the fly command but also god mode commands. However, the user needs some expertise in coding.

He’s a philosophical and respectful person. He can be a nerdy bastard. Don’t threaten him with words. He will find even more words to defeat his opponents. And if he’s defeated, he’ll admit his defeat and just say. “Fair enough. I’ll see you in the next debate.”

If you were to use this person, please make him look like his description. You may ask the creator of him some questions.
1710678271732.png

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I honestly forgot that SH has a discord. I feel that if I go there, my efficiency in writing my own stories will drop to zero.