SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I have not, unfortunately, though the idea of potato salad suggest melancholy, do the people who consume which turns out gleeful... *gets pulled away afterwards*

*nods nods*
understood, father :blob_popcorn: see you later, me gon play!
*eats the note*
*holds the totally real Luoir hand and pull him away*
:blob_neutral:
@DannyTheDaikon so, we're kidnapping another child or what?

FlutterOfCrows

Character Sheet: Ray Mann
  • First Name: Ray
  • Last Name: Mann
  • Physical Appearance: Ray's appearance changes, but some constants may remain: she often wears sunglasses and has long dark hair.
  • Personality and Behavior: Ray has a penchant for Japanese terms, often speaking or exclaiming phrases in a weeb style, reflecting her passion for Japanese pop culture.
  • Curse: Ray is afflicted with a curse that seems central to both her existence and her actions. The exact details and origin of this curse remain shrouded in mystery but deeply affect her life and powers.
  • Connections: She is friends with @FlutterOfCrows ?
  • Powers: Ray possesses the ability to travel through timelines and eliminate temporal anomalies.

I think I will go with this interpretation and make it my canon.
Sure lol

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
the existence of Rioul have been on the back of my head for a while now lol and Facebook literally recommend my first ever SH story to me just the other day, probably a sign from god telling me to "do it no balls"
The story itself is where Luoir disguised himself with magik and became a different guy basically with his name flipped backwards.
Black eye black hair > brown hair blue eyes.
Luoir > Rioul
1711733319004.png

Still not have much plans, I kinda rushed this one, bad introduction tbh could've handled it better, I was thinking the three represents all 3 types of ways I've interacted with people on the forum
Luoir: spamming would/smash
Orlui: self explainatory dum.
Rioul: pessimistic and dreamy part that covet for serenity and peace like when talking to Void (still deciding, could just be the rational one out of the 3)
Orlui tallest, Luoir = Rioul.
Thanks for reading this useless piece of info :blob_hmm_two:

Simple_Russian_Boi

the existence of Rioul have been on the back of my head for a while now lol and Facebook literally recommend my first ever SH story to me just the other day, probably a sign from god telling me to "do it no balls"
The story itself is where Luoir disguised himself with magik and became a different guy basically with his name flipped backwards.
Black eye black hair > brown hair blue eyes.
Luoir > Rioul
View attachment 27481
Still not have much plans, I kinda rushed this one, bad introduction tbh could've handled it better, I was thinking the three represents all 3 types of ways I've interacted with people on the forum
Luoir: spamming would/smash
Orlui: self explainatory dum.
Rioul: pessimistic and dreamy part that covet for serenity and peace like when talking to Void (still deciding, could just be the rational one out of the 3)
Orlui tallest, Luoir = Rioul.
Thanks for reading this useless piece of info :blob_hmm_two:
Enteresting...

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Oke :blobthumbsup:
Now we just need to wait until Orlui and Rioul Luoir return.
*totteringly returns with the totally real Luoir behind*
this is me's friend, Luoir! He's definitely Luoir and not Rioul. He likes what Luoir likes which is... Actually me no know either... I have to go ask Luoir :blob_reach: Anywho, can Rioul stay in my room pleaseeeeee?

*whispers very quietly but you can hear the loudness* Why are you so bad at this?

Simple_Russian_Boi

*totteringly returns with the totally real Luoir behind*
this is me's friend, Luoir! He's definitely Luoir and not Rioul. He likes what Luoir likes which is... Actually me no know either... I have to go ask Luoir :blob_reach: Anywho, can Rioul stay in my room pleaseeeeee?

*whispers very quietly but you can hear the loudness* Why are you so bad at this?
... Eh, sure :blobthumbsup:
Just don't destroy anything. Welcome back to the family Rioul totally Luoir.