Nyaaaaaa~ ehehe~ more~
oke :blob_uwu: I provide even more spoiling spoiling :blob_uwu:
*rubs ears*
*caresses hair*
*plays with hair*
*gets distracted by playing with hair*
*tail goes swish swish happy because playing with nice soft hair*
nyaaaa~ ehehe :blob_melt:
Also, how’s your story progress in hsr~? Posting an Acheron image reminded me…
I'm doing one last sidequest and after that I should be level 40 so I will be pushing the story further. Right now
I stopped right after fighting that Meme Beast where Black Swan saves MC and Firefly and we return to the hotel. I wanted to level up more before I continue, cuz I felt a bit weak.
Also doing some quests with Bailu and she so cute that I don't regret being spooked by her anymore :blob_melt: I'm gonna raise her even if she's not that good because so squishy and smol :blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
oke :blob_uwu: I provide even more spoiling spoiling :blob_uwu:
*rubs ears*
*caresses hair*
*plays with hair*
*gets distracted by playing with hair*
*tail goes swish swish happy because playing with nice soft hair*
nyaaaa~ ehehe :blob_melt:
Nyaayayayaa~ nyaaaaa~ nyanyanya~
*tail swishes in sync*
Also doing some quests with Bailu and she so cute that I don't regret being spooked by her anymore :blob_melt: I'm gonna raise her even if she's not that good because so squishy and smol :blob_melt:
She would stab you for that.
Remember, she’s a few hundred years old~

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Nyaayayayaa~ nyaaaaa~ nyanyanya~
*tail swishes in sync*
:blob_uwu: this is nice :blob_melt:
*happy daikon noises*
She would stab you for that.
Remember, she’s a few hundred years old~
She is, but she's so adorable tho :blob_melt: And she'd probably bonk me with that gourd rather than stab still cute tho :blob_melt: I'd gladly be stabbed by Jingliu or Acheron tho... Oh I love Acheron so much ❤️ She's making my life so much easier and she's only lvl 50 with no good relics.
Also damn that Imbibitor Dan Heng is broken af. Wonder when she's gonna rerun. I really want him. Oh and that Jing Yuan! He's cool s hell! Damn first game to make me want to get the male characters :blob_happy:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
She is, but she's so adorable tho :blob_melt: And she'd probably bonk me with that gourd rather than stab still cute tho :blob_melt: I'd gladly be stabbed by Jingliu or Acheron tho... Oh I love Acheron so much ❤️ She's making my life so much easier and she's only lvl 50 with no good relics.
Also damn that Imbibitor Dan Heng is broken af. Wonder when she's gonna rerun. I really want him. Oh and that Jing Yuan! He's cool s hell! Damn first game to make me want to get the male characters :blob_happy:
Dan Hend IL’s trial is more… powerful than normal. The attack he uses every turn as his basic costs 3 skill points normally…
And Jing Yuan is very cool~

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
:blob_uwu: this is nice :blob_melt:
*happy daikon noises*

Dan Hend IL’s trial is more… powerful than normal. The attack he uses every turn as his basic costs 3 skill points normally…
https://suno.com/playlist/fc003aae-c7ae-4033-bd2b-5d09dd5dd23a/ i tried generating some music and i'm satisfied with the results

DannyTheDaikon

Ah so they really do oversell him :blob_hmm: Still I'd rather have him than Dr. Ratio. His gameplay doesn't sit well with me and kinda feels meh. But I dislike single-target oriented characters in general. I like my beeeeeg numbers on beeeeeeeg groups of enemies :blob_aww:
His ult is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! And his a fun character in general :blob_uwu: With CN voice he just sounds like he was taken out of the Three Kingdoms or something :blob_happy:

Oh, that reminds me that I forgot to beat the shit out of that shota and his stupid fifty thousand swords (ง'̀-'́)ง

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ah so they really do oversell him :blob_hmm: Still I'd rather have him than Dr. Ratio. His gameplay doesn't sit well with me and kinda feels meh. But I dislike single-target oriented characters in general. I like my beeeeeg numbers on beeeeeeeg groups of enemies :blob_aww:
Dr. Ratio isn't fun to play unless you have enough debuffs to guarantee a follow-up attack~ Personally, I hate Dan Heng IL's playstyle~
Oh, that reminds me that I forgot to beat the shit out of that shota and his stupid fifty thousand swords (ง'̀-'́)ง
Hehe~

MidnightFox

You may feel sorry for him later (not) but Yanqing is pretty Mid both as a Boss and Playable character

MidnightFox

Dr. Ratio isn't fun to play unless you have enough debuffs to guarantee a follow-up attack~ Personally, I hate Dan Heng IL's playstyle~
I have both of them and don't use them all that often so I'm unsure which one i dislike more

DannyTheDaikon

Tbh, if I can I will avoid using any, because there are other characters that I enjoy way more. Like my beloved Himeko :blob_aww: of Fire MC :blob_uwu: or my beloved Acheron ❤️ and probably others in the future, but so far from the Imaginary damage group, he was the most fun to me.
You may feel sorry for him later (not) but Yanqing is pretty Mid both as a Boss and Playable character
That kid annoys me. Every time I see him all I can think of is:
>Mom, can we have Link?
>We have Link at home.
Link at home: Yanqing :blob_neutral:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Tbh, if I can I will avoid using any, because there are other characters that I enjoy way more. Like my beloved Himeko :blob_aww: of Fire MC :blob_uwu: or my beloved Acheron ❤️ and probably others in the future, but so far from the Imaginary damage group, he was the most fun to me.
Fair~
And the nice thing is, Acheron can brute force basically anything~

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Odd~ It's probably a soul attack then~
:blob_dizzy:
Do eldritch beings even have a soul? (Genuinely curious)
Oh, sure, I have several hundreds in my hammerspace. I think of Eldritch beings the same way as Rudazov wrote. We do have a soul, it's just different/better than any other soul. I would explain how that works, but I'm too lazy.