SHF High-school Fanfic

ShizukiIchino

*stretching my body before I go to the cafeteria*
I'm bit hungry, I will take my leave to cook something.

Last edited:

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
So... After 4 long days of dipping away from this site, I'm back!

whatdidimiss2.jpg

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
The fact you were arrested for being a pedophile and are now in solitary confinement because you molested granny on her way back to Russia :blob_evil_two::blob_evil::blob_teehee:
Wait hol- What???

So...

You're telling me that, me handing a little girl to her parents counts as pedophilia and me looking for enlightenment after asking her some tips counts as molesting and me procrastinating in a room for 5 days counts as being arrested?

excuseme.jpg

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Wait hol- What???

So...

You're telling me that, me handing a little girl to her parents counts as pedophilia and me looking for enlightenment after asking her some tips counts as molesting and me procrastinating in a room for 5 days counts as being arrested?

View attachment 28701
it's hard coming up with a good lie when i just woke up

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I've never really had that issue. I consider every character I write to be a part of myself. If they go against the original plan, it's because it never really lined up with my intentions to begin with. So I rethink the plot. Even if their actions go against the outline, it's because I decided so.
This is one of the many reasons why you are a better writer than me: I lack your planning. If I had it, I would certainly be more consistent in my storytelling, avoid certain mistakes, and maintain a more coherent logical thread. Additionally, it would help me avoid the blocks caused by certain situations I get myself into. I should try to learn from you.

My vision is different, surely there's a part of me in my characters, but it's as if they are other unknown people performing on stage using the technique of improvisational theatre. In my philosophy, although I'm not orthodox in this, the character comes before the plot, and the story forms based on their actions.
Both of us are aware of it, but that never came up because it was about the steam engine being used on an industrial scale. In fact, that point was used against me lol.
A fairly widespread theory is that the Roman Empire could have developed steam technology machines on an industrial scale, but this technological progress did not occur because there was an abundance of slaves and no need to reduce labor costs. It is known that they had advanced hydraulic systems and boilers to heat their baths.
With the fall of the empire, the socio-political conditions and stability necessary for such progress were obviously lacking. Advancement became extremely slower until the Renaissance with the emergence of geniuses like Leonardo da Vinci, who were probably too far ahead of their time.
I prefer Korean, :blob_uwu:played Genshin with that language on
It's definitely a choice well-suited to your lore. :blob_evil: Big brother will be pleased!
By the way, you should put in a good word for me with him... :blob_sweat:

PhilipClair is the most important one. The EGOs... the rate-up is a lie, and I mean that in a literal sense, they are only added to the pool, you don't actually have a higher chance of getting them compared to other ones. So no matter how hot Ishmael in a jumpsuit is... you may not get her.

The announcers are basically fanservice.

By the way, here's my friend code: E359768592, just tell me if you don't know how to add me using it yet :blob_sweat:
I was under the impression that all the sinners were literary characters, but I can't figure out who this Philip Sinclair is. It must be a book I'm not familiar with. I still need to understand the difference between EGO and identity.

Also, I still need to figure out which characters I like. So far, Virgil has made a great impression on me, but I don't think he can be used since he's not a sinner, but the guide. Oh yes, I naturally like Don Quixote given the character she represents. Faust also appeals to me, but mostly because of how she is represented and her way of speaking.

Anyway, I've added you to the (sigh) friend list.
Honestly, if you compare it to other visual novels it's already one of the best even if the story isn't over yet.
For me, it's too early to judge, but the level seems high. And then I love the theme of the descent into hell.
That's pretty much it, yes. A part of their soul is burned up and given a dream, that, from a subjective viewpoint, lasts forever. It's euthanasia but for an advanced civilization.
Would you choose this option if you had it?

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Yay~
*rubs ears*
*happy Daikat noises*
:blob_melt: more more :blob_reach:
*happy purring*
:blob_melt:

Also Fu Xuan rerunning and Firefly coming right after is giving me a massive dilemma, because I want both but can pull only for one :blob_teary:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*happy Daikat noises*
:blob_melt: more more :blob_reach:
*happy purring*
:blob_melt:
Hehe~ cute~
Also Fu Xuan rerunning and Firefly coming right after is giving me a massive dilemma, because I want both but can pull only for one :blob_teary:
Fu Xuan is great but you don’t necessarily need her. She does give a 10% CR buff, cleanse, and tanking for the whole party, but you have Bailu already which should be enough for basically everything. You do need a second sustain if you care about MoC/PF, but Lynx, Gepard, and Gallagher can fulfill that. And there’s also just the option of kill the enemy before they kill you…

Anyways, Fu Xuan is nice QoL from my limited experience, but you don’t necessarily need her.

As for Firefly, she’s a DPS. Do you need another? if I recall correctly, you have both Acheron and Jingliu which can clear everything in the game already through pure brute force because they are just that broken.

Anyways, Firefly is great of you want another DPS.

Or you could just pull for Firefly. Why? Because she’s Firefly~
(Pull for who you want. Anyone can clear with enough investment and that’s assuming you care about the endgame in the first place.)

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Hehe~ cute~
You are cute~ :blob_melt: and so amazing~ :blob_melt: and so strong~ :blob_melt: and precious~ :blob_melt: This Daikon likes very munch :blob_uwu:
Fu Xuan is great but you don’t necessarily need her. She does give a 10% CR buff, cleanse, and tanking for the whole party, but you have Bailu already which should be enough for basically everything. You do need a second sustain if you care about MoC/PF, but Lynx, Gepard, and Gallagher can fulfill that. And there’s also just the option of kill the enemy before they kill you…

Anyways, Fu Xuan is nice QoL from my limited experience, but you don’t necessarily need her.

As for Firefly, she’s a DPS. Do you need another? if I recall correctly, you have both Acheron and Jingliu which can clear everything in the game already through pure brute force because they are just that broken.

Anyways, Firefly is great of you want another DPS.

Or you could just pull for Firefly. Why? Because she’s Firefly~
(Pull for who you want. Anyone can clear with enough investment and that’s assuming you care about the endgame in the first place.)
This is basically my thinking too :blob_aww: I started building Lynx too, so second team has someone already for sustain too. For DPS yeah, both Acheron and Jingliu is basically all the soul can desire, but is there even such a thing as too many DPS? :blob_evil: (rhetorical question. Clearly there isn't :blob_evil: )

Plus I really want Firefly, because Firefly and well that's an argument on it's own :blob_evil:

Thank you, for helping me make a decision :blob_uwu: You advice is invaluable as always :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~