SHF High School Obituary

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Me. Because Azure won't notice that we can't respawn, so I'm gonna get shanked as a good morning :blob_neutral:
But I can respawn you then? I mean, respawning people isn’t hard~ I can respawn myself too you know~ Assuming I don’t get completely erased…
What in the world has been happening at this High School????!!!!!
Everything and nothing, all of the time and none of the time, forever and instant, never and always.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
But I can respawn you then? I mean, respawning people isn’t hard~ I can respawn myself too you know~ Assuming I don’t get completely erased…
Hmm... I thought no revival was possible, including the one from a skill? If not, then I'll be finee ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Hmm... I thought no revival was possible, including the one from a skill? If not, then I'll be finee ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
I'm pretty sure under these certain conditions, revival is not possible.:blob_hmm_two:
I love pretending as if I am unsure and don't know exactly what is going on.
Kokichi fell.jpg

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

Everything and nothing, all of the time and none of the time, forever and instant, never and always.
A little bit of everything all of the time. Apathys a tragedy and boredom is a crime.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I hate that damn shitty brat Entropy

I guess we will 🤝

Revival is busted. Glitch in the multiverse. Death is permanent.
We switch to the ultra-hard mode, huh :sweating_profusely:

NGL, that would be a super cool name for a character in an otome isekai. And here is the love interest, Duke Eldritch!
Time to introduce you to my family, then.
ELDRITCH FAMILY