SHHS Character Sheet - Rhaps

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
It is now my turn

Seat: 18
Name: Rhaps
True Name: ■■■■■■■ (its the name of my alt acc)
Race: Unseelie Fairy
Job: Drug dealer Knight

Personality:

Apathy: Rhaps does not feel the need to connect or care about other people, but does so out of neccessity. He does have people he call friends.

Trickster: as a fairy, Rhaps is a trickster by instinct. From gaslighting others to make their life miserable.

Curious: Rhaps by nature is a very curious person, he just doesn't show it. As soon as something caught his interest, he will do everything to satisfy it, including dropping his medical pursuit.

Strength and Power:

Unseelie biology: his body is more insectoid than humanoid, though it is all covered up by his armor.

Concealment Armor: it is cosmetic, nothing special about it.

Illusion manipulation: he can cast magic capable of creating life-like illusions, tricking all the senses of anything lesser than an Eldritch being. Rhaps might not even be in class, it might be his illusion.

Nightmare/Dream manipulation: he can make people go to sleep by looking into his eyes, and manipulate their dreams into horrible nightmares in an instant. Anyone put to sleep by him cannot wake up without his permission.

Nightmare Mask: Rhaps has never shown his true face to anyone, always hidden behind the blank mask, which is a powerful conduit for his magics and amplify them close to reality bending.

Sharp semi-automatic judgement: it is a glock.

Weakeness:

True name: anyone who knows his true name can command him.
Cold steel: weapons forged without heat can hurt him.

Relationship:

Kureous: importer
Matcha: fellow schemer
Ellie: ally and person to be avoided
Ssemouy: cute lackey of Matcha
GeogreLee: syndicate friend.
Puppet: fun person
Azmiran: amiccable relationship outside of student council business.
Void Iris: staring partner.
Azure Fog: avoid at all cost.
Aaqil: cute cat
Reina: fellow fairy.

Member of the Drug Cartel and a casual villain in the villainous group. Pay Rhaps if you want his service.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
💨˝/\__/\˝✨️
💨(✿≧∇≦)✨️*poof!*
˝/\˝/⊃˙˙˙˙˙\⊃✨️*tail wags in anticipation* What about me!!!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
It is now my turn

Seat: 18
Name: Rhaps
True Name: ■■■■■■■ (its the name of my alt acc)
Race: Unseelie Fairy
Job: Drug dealer Knight

Personality:

Apathy: Rhaps does not feel the need to connect or care about other people, but does so out of neccessity. He does have people he call friends.

Trickster: as a fairy, Rhaps is a trickster by instinct. From gaslighting others to make their life miserable.

Curious: Rhaps by nature is a very curious person, he just doesn't show it. As soon as something caught his interest, he will do everything to satisfy it, including dropping his medical pursuit.

Strength and Power:

Unseelie biology: his body is more insectoid than humanoid, though it is all covered up by his armor.

Concealment Armor: it is cosmetic, nothing special about it.

Illusion manipulation: he can cast magic capable of creating life-like illusions, tricking all the senses of anything lesser than an Eldritch being. Rhaps might not even be in class, it might be his illusion.

Nightmare/Dream manipulation: he can make people go to sleep by looking into his eyes, and manipulate their dreams into horrible nightmares in an instant. Anyone put to sleep by him cannot wake up without his permission.

Nightmare Mask: Rhaps has never shown his true face to anyone, always hidden behind the blank mask, which is a powerful conduit for his magics and amplify them close to reality bending.

Sharp semi-automatic judgement: it is a glock.

Weakeness:

True name: anyone who knows his true name can command him.
Cold steel: weapons forged without heat can hurt him.

Relationship:

Kureous: importer
Matcha: fellow schemer
Ellie: ally and person to be avoided
Ssemouy: cute lackey of Matcha
GeogreLee: syndicate friend.
Puppet: fun person
Azmiran: amiccable relationship outside of student council business.
Void Iris: staring partner.
Azure Fog: avoid at all cost.
Aaqil: cute cat
Reina: fellow fairy.

Member of the Drug Cartel and a casual villain in the villainous group. Pay Rhaps if you want his service.
WHOO!!! My classification is "fun person", which makes my buttons sing with joy! The resonation with my philosophy warms myself even in this cold basement!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: