SHHS Character Sheet - Ria

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
I shall go next, I suppose:

Name: Ria
Chair: 19
Race: Humanoid, with a black wing sprouting out of her right shoulder.
Job: Ria-lity fixer

Personality: Very studious. Generally just sighs and ignores the wackier shenanigans that seem to go on all around her. Has seen it all, heard it all, experienced it all, and isn't necessarily interested in repeating high school yet again, but, well, here she is. Mostly just wants to get through the year without anything too unpleasant.

Power: [Unfazed]. Ria has no ability or desire to instigate otherworldly shenanigans toward her fellow students. However, she isn't affected by them either, unless she so wills it. Stab wounds mysteriously heal themselves, eldritch abominations see her as though affected by [Mind Blank], and her sanity is always at maximum. Still, she's willing to participate in a few of the less extreme hijinks, to break the monotony of yet another trip to school.

[Ria does not use drugs, including drinking. Please do not write her as partaking, whether willingly or not.]

Weaknesses: Kinda lonely. Wants friends, but never really learned how to make them in her first five trips to high school. Has grown somewhat detached from her classmates, thanks to being one of the new students.

Relationships:
Reina - Feels a sort of camaraderie with her neighbor
Puppet - Her other neighbor, but while the two are generally cordial, neither of them have really interacted with each other.
Botty - Sometimes cuddles with them, depending on which body they use. Sometimes engages in clashes of wit and intellect with them too.
En-Chan - has a bit of a crush-at-first-sight on her, though whether or not is reciprocated is anyone's guess (probably not). Too shy to make any moves though.
Ssemouy - Might be part of a bumbling, incompetent pranking team with them? Nothing reality warping. Just the usual whoopie cushions and similar slapstick humor.
Aaqil - eats their cookies every now and again. Even though it might not be the greatest for her figure. Also may be part of said team mentioned above?
Azure Fog - Is used by her as a practice mannequin for her acupuncture training. Ria is pretty sure that she isn't actually an acupuncturist, but since her poking attempts don't really do any damage, Ria mostly just plays it off like she does everything else.

Member of Team Fluff. Doesn't actually remember all the group members just yet. :P

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
A very interesting character, definitely in need of someone or something to shake up her life.
Despite this, it would probably bother her only superficially since she's calm, but deep down, I think she desires some movement and conflict.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Puppet - Her other neighbor, but while the two are generally cordial, neither of them have really interacted with each other.
I'll have to fix that!!! We shall have to interact more, on the Stars I swear! Remedying this issue is of the utmost necessity! After I get more sleep and am not a sleep-deprived maniac right now!

Aaqil

Cookies!
I shall go next, I suppose:

Name: Ria
Chair: 19
Race: Humanoid, with a black wing sprouting out of her right shoulder.
Job: Ria-lity fixer

Personality: Very studious. Generally just sighs and ignores the wackier shenanigans that seem to go on all around her. Has seen it all, heard it all, experienced it all, and isn't necessarily interested in repeating high school yet again, but, well, here she is. Mostly just wants to get through the year without anything too unpleasant.

Power: [Unfazed]. Ria has no ability or desire to instigate otherworldly shenanigans toward her fellow students. However, she isn't affected by them either, unless she so wills it. Stab wounds mysteriously heal themselves, eldritch abominations see her as though affected by [Mind Blank], and her sanity is always at maximum. Still, she's willing to participate in a few of the less extreme hijinks, to break the monotony of yet another trip to school.

[Ria does not use drugs, including drinking. Please do not write her as partaking, whether willingly or not.]

Weaknesses: Kinda lonely. Wants friends, but never really learned how to make them in her first five trips to high school. Has grown somewhat detached from her classmates, thanks to being one of the new students.

Relationships:
Reina - Feels a sort of camaraderie with her neighbor
Botty - Sometimes cuddles with them, depending on which body they use. Sometimes engages in clashes of wit and intellect with them too.
En-Chan - has a bit of a crush-at-first-sight on her, though whether or not is reciprocated is anyone's guess (probably not). Too shy to make any moves though.
Ssemouy - Might be part of a bumbling, incompetent pranking team with them? Nothing reality warping. Just the usual whoopie cushions and similar slapstick humor.
Aaqil - eats their cookies every now and again. Even though it might not be the greatest for her figure. Also may be part of said team mentioned above?
Azure Fog - Is used by her as a practice mannequin for her acupuncture training. Ria is pretty sure that she isn't actually an acupuncturist, but since her poking attempts don't really do any damage, Ria mostly just plays it off like she does everything else.

Member of Team Fluff. Doesn't actually remember all the group members just yet. :P
:blob_gift: :blob_cookie: