Should Dragons have rights?

• Thread starter Deleted member 113259
  • Start date

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
I believe that there are many divinities out there. But the origin of existence is beyond any worldly reasoning, and the concept of God that people widely refer to cant describe origin .. to even began to understand it you must first understand the material world first then the spiritual one .. and then it can be something new came up .. so it will take time .. until then I will not come to any conclusions.. :blob_uwu:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I believe that there are many divinities out there. But the origin of existence is beyond any worldly reasoning, and the concept of God that people widely refer to cant describe origin .. to even began to understand it you must first understand the material world first then the spiritual one .. and then it can be something new came up .. so it will take time .. until then I will not come to any conclusions.. :blob_uwu:
It doesn't make sense for there to be multiple separate gods.
The Christian God literally explains all existence.

Last edited:

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
There is only one God. Stop this blasphemy.
The One True God generally doesn't care (although such a description anthropomises that being unnecessarily and is wrong)

As for Pagan and Evil Gods, there are too many to count. Literally. They break math. A lot.
The Christian God literally explains all existance.
but what about existence?

Succubiome

Give a list of rights you want.
You can't list entitlements like things other people have to give you.
They have to be inherent to yourself.
...so no getting kidnapped by dragons

fiiiine:
1. immortality
2. shapeshifting

D

Deleted member 113259

...so no getting kidnapped by dragons

fiiiine:
1. immortality
2. shapeshifting
1. Immortality will be granted to you once you cross the pearly gates.
2. You can't shapeshift? LMAO, couldn't be me.

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
I won't comment, bro. You and I both know there are a lot of things that cannot be described by science or by divine revelation. In my view, our civilization is not advanced enough to debate the origin of the universe. If the divine could be encapsulated in one thing, it would not be divine. In my view, the divine exists, otherwise, a lot of things wouldn't make sense. However, I would not follow any religion, because I can clearly see human intervention in them. It's clear to see. I would follow and appreciate the origin as best I can understand it and I would never force my view on any other being at all .. :blob_uwu:

Succubiome

being turned into a gold statue wasn't exactly what I was aiming for with "shapeshifting", yeah

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I won't comment, bro. You and I both know there are a lot of things that cannot be described by science or by divine revelation. In my view, our civilization is not advanced enough to debate the origin of the universe. If the divine could be encapsulated in one thing, it would not be divine. In my view, the divine exists, otherwise, a lot of things wouldn't make sense. However, I would not follow any religion, because I can clearly see human intervention in them. It's clear to see. I would follow and appreciate the origin as best I can understand it and I would never force my view on any other being at all .. :blob_uwu:
There's alot i could talk to you about but you don't seem to want to talk. Do you actually want to talk?
It's amusing the vampire thread isn't the one that turned into religious debate.
You must've forgotten this thread features me.