Should I continue this novel?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Number of chapters doesn't equal view. There time in the day when you post your chapter can influence the number of views you get this day. The tags you use, the cover, the name of the story, the quality of the story (With a bigger focus on the first chapter), the quality of the grammar, there a lot of point that can gather some view for you.

Now, for the question about continue or not, do you write to make money?

If yes, then go to your next story.
If not, then continue writing if you enjoy your story.

Now a little solution, delete the story and repost it, release one or two chapter each day until reaching the current chapter you write.

This solution may or not gather more view for you, since you have again a screen time on the Latest Stories page and since you have a little amount of chapters to publish already, you will have some screen time in the last update.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I'm cooking.
1711844861048.jpeg

DrOfThuganomics

Number of chapters doesn't equal view. There time in the day when you post your chapter can influence the number of views you get this day. The tags you use, the cover, the name of the story, the quality of the story (With a bigger focus on the first chapter), the quality of the grammar, there a lot of point that can gather some view for you.

Now, for the question about continue or not, do you write to make money?

If yes, then go to your next story.
If not, then continue writing if you enjoy your story.

Now a little solution, delete the story and repost it, release one or two chapter each day until reaching the current chapter you write.

This solution may or not gather more view for you, since you have again a screen time on the Latest Stories page and since you have a little amount of chapters to publish already, you will have some screen time in the last update.
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it
No you should not. I don't need more competiton.
I see😆

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

melchi

What is a custom title?
It might do better on royal road. Also, expecting to get a big following in less than a month is not very realistic.

OP protags tend to do better there.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1021651/tales-of-veridonia/

Please tell me what you think. I retired due to low views but I'm unhappy that I didn't finish. I guess I got a little frustrated because I saw novels with less chapters getting more views. What should I do?
Dumbass, I've posted like 16 chaps in one of my stories that I started in August last year. Wanna know how many views I get till now? 760.

Compare that to my recent story with 19 chaps, which started in October first last year. And till now, the views it gets is 1311.

So? Why are you complaining?

Doing art is something to take slowly.
Rushing will make your art blurry.
Don't shape your art vaguely.
Because instant fame will demise quickly.
Compare that with a popularity that comes steadily.
Because you will earn your reward safely and of course, slowly.

Jet

The synopsis is really well-written, but the story itself isn't. A bit confusing, to be fair.

melchi

What is a custom title?
The synopsis is really well-written, but the story itself isn't. A bit confusing, to be fair.
I thought it was a multi-main-character story from the synopsis which was a big red flag for me.