Should I take advantage of the glossary?

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
I want to use to describe my character’s new wardrobe at some point. Either there or the author note section. Or just draw them and post them.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You can post your new drawings on the glossary and tell your readers about it.

That's an option.

Succubiome

Glossary is a cool and interesting feature, but kinda annoying if you ever want to crosspost to other sites IMO, since it's not particularly easy to extract/post the same data elsewhere.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Its the best place to keep track of introduced people, places, events, powers, etc. I use it to remember the names I gave to side characters 40 chapters ago.

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
It kinda doesn't fit in my WN because there are at least 50+ side characters in 50 chapters, it keeps saying word limits

Datal0g

Its the best place to keep track of introduced people, places, events, powers, etc. I use it to remember the names I gave to side characters 40 chapters ago.
Thank you for that. I've been thinking about how to make good use of this area, and I actually associate a glossary with something completely different. But this area makes perfect sense.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Alternatively, you can dedicate a chapter to a Glossary page if you run out of space, etc. It's super flexible to format too and quite generous with a 34.7k word cap (learned this the hard way).

greyliliy

The glossary feature is one of the high points of ScribbleHub. I see no reason not to use it. XD