Showers or Baths?

Bath or shower?

• Bath

• Shower

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hopetoread

Shower, because I don't have a bathtub. However i prefer a bath

rwnrmdn

If i came back from camping, heavy workout or doing something that really really draining my body and give a masive fatigue...i choose bath...a salty warm bath....

But for day to day activity i choose shower...it save time...

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Still think a quick cleansing shower followed by a nice soak in an onsen is best...

Torice

Baths are great once in a while, but I still prefer showers. ^^

SpearOfLies

I forgot the last time I took a bath. My house you can only take showers. I wish to take a good bath and relax myself in the water.

Mack_Frantz

I prefer showering just because that's what we have in my house, haha. We actually have a bathtub as well, but no one really uses it. And it's a shame because it's a good lookin' bath, folks !

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
So my friend is saying that a bath is the best because of these things known as bath bombs but I personally enjoy a shower more. Maybe it's because my family likes showers more for being quick and efficient but I like it because it reminds me when I was a kid and played with the sprinkler.
Anyways what about you guys bath or shower and why?
both

Andro

Shower! I doesn't take ages to take a shower. And I like it better. :)

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
for getting clean? shower.
for relaxing and de-stressing? a nice, long hot bath

tak

I like soaking in bath but i don't have the patience to fill up the water. Not voting cause my ideal is bath, but what i do is shower

Ninetailed_Furball

I shower as well due to the lack of time and patience, but I really prefer baths. Being able to relax in a nice hot bath with some scented bath salts or something is something I really want to do, but don't have the time for.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I like baths too, but I take showers since it's quick. Also I can't take really hot bathes, but a few seconds of almost scalding water on my back from showering feels sooooo good.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The feeling of baths can't ever satisfy my desire for moisture on my body. The masochistic patches of skin on my body cannot possibly endure the warm caress of water on itself.

No, it must be beating and hurtful in miniature droplets lashing down repeatedly like a hellish rain of steaming, boiling water.

Baths are for the weak. It is the brave who SHOWER in its glorious strength.

Llamadragon

Can I vote for the non-existent sauna option? Low water bill (just the shower to wash off afterwards), you get WAAAAAY cleaner than in a bath, the relaxation levels is outta the world and may I suggest a few drops of lavender oil on the sauna rocks? That's life right there, ok. The absolute best is the winter saunas when you cut a hole in the ice and jump in between the sauna baths. Baths and showers wash your body. Jumping in an ICED OVER LAKE repeatedly? That washes your spirit of that tired grime you didn't know was on there.

Anyways, between showers and baths I choose showers. I like both, for different purposes, but showers are more practical.

Storymask

Showers... as long as they're not golden... :blob_dizzy:

Just don't have time for long baths... nor for the clean up after... what can I say, I like to splash. :blob_evil_two: