Resolved Sign up problems (mobile)

HaloBrother

I'm very new to this site as of writing this but while trying to sign up on the mobile app I keep getting a message saying try again later. Further more after signing up on my desktop I get the same message through trying to sign in eventhough I already have an account. Please fix🙏.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I'm very new to this site as of writing this but while trying to sign up on the mobile app I keep getting a message saying try again later. Further more after signing up on my desktop I get the same message through trying to sign in eventhough I already have an account. Please fix🙏.
I don't believe there is an app for SH or NU, SHF, NUF.... are you talking about the web page?

HaloBrother

I might be mistaken but it is called scribblers I'm sorry if I got the two confused.

Mihou

Firefly—
Yeah, I looked through threads and found out there is no App for Scribble Hub.....
There is a mobile application for ScribbleHub... well, it's complicated but Tony is in constant development of the mobile application as we speak, the last version that was """publicly""" uploaded by Tony was an alpha (or should I say development) version which contains A TOOOONNNN LOAD OF BUGS that even Tony himself named the apk file "do not use, do not report bugs, trash app" *cough*

You can't even log off from the application *cough* though, chances of most of the bugs we know (for example, keyboard breaking) should be fixed on Tony's side... I hope.

""" - not 100%, more like a certain platform knows or something similar.

I might be mistaken but it is called scribblers I'm sorry if I got the two confused.
This isn't the first time I am hearing about confusion around something that sounds similar to ScribbleHub on mobile which makes me curious as to which application is getting confused with ScribbleHub (too many applications with "scribblers" name) fufufufu :blobtaco:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
There is a mobile application for ScribbleHub... well, it's complicated but Tony is in constant development of the mobile application as we speak, the last version that was """publicly""" uploaded by Tony was an alpha (or should I say development) version which contains A TOOOONNNN LOAD OF BUGS that even Tony himself named the apk file "do not use, do not report bugs, trash app" *cough*

You can't even log off from the application *cough* though, chances of most of the bugs we know (for example, keyboard breaking) should be fixed on Tony's side... I hope.

""" - not 100%, more like a certain platform knows or something similar.

This isn't the first time I am hearing about confusion around something that sounds similar to ScribbleHub on mobile which makes me curious as to which application is getting confused with ScribbleHub (too many applications with "scribblers" name) fufufufu :blobtaco:
What's the app's name, then?

Mihou

Firefly—
What's the app's name, then?
The application isn't released on Google Play Store, the only file we received was an apk file (an installation package for Android devices). The development progress is not publicly shown as well. It was more like alpha testing (if it could even be called an alpha version *cough*), though it has been around 6-7 months since that happened. No one except Tony knows about the current state of the application. (Anyhow, time to escape since this is getting off-topic now).