Slurs

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I've been trying to come up with racial slurs specifically for different beastkins/demi-humans.

Canines and felines are somewhat easier to figure out, so here are some of the others: elk, lamb, rabbit, pig, fox, goat.

Slurs/insults for the race as a whole are appreciated as well.
the weirdest one I can remember is when the Nords in Skyrim called Elves, "Milk Drinkers". For the life of me, I dont understand this slur and nothing I can find actually links Elves and Milk...but there you have it. Nords say it and Elves glare when they hear it.

the weirdest one I can remember is when the Nords in Skyrim called Elves, "Milk Drinkers". For the life of me, I dont understand this slur and nothing I can find actually links Elves and Milk...but there you have it. Nords say it and Elves glare when they hear it.
maybe their skin is too white. I'm not sure.

Can you clarify this statement?
thats mostly just the US I think, at least third first world countries.
Typo.

SailusGebel

Perhaps nords used this as a joke. When the tension between the two races increased, nords started saying "Milk Drinkers" with a lot more spite. And elves didn't react to the words, but more to the expression the nords had when they said it. Every word can be offensive\slur if the one who says it looks at you with hate.

I still don't know what you meant
I don't think things are much different than before, at least from where I'm from. Racism has been deemed wrong for hundreds of years yet it still happens.
The US was very extreme case, and so the changes are much more prominent.

Last edited:

Armored99

Harem-phobic
I don't think things are much different than before, at least from where I'm from. Racism has been deemed wrong for hundreds of years yet it still happens.
The US was very extreme case, and so the changes are much more prominent.
I disagree only countries that have adopted modern western values actually see racism as inherently bad. Places like middle east, a good portion of Asian countries and Brazil still practice racism and they as a society don't think ill of it.

Additionally addressing the idea that it has been deemed wrong for hundred of years, is incorrect. Sure there may have been instances or places that gave up prejudice against certain peoples, but I guarantee they still had prejudices against others. Perhaps Britain gave up racism against Africans before Americans did but they still hate the french. Although do to the globalist dissimulation of race's connection to a nation it doesn't quite hold as being racism anymore.

I disagree only countries that have adopted modern western values actually see racism as inherently bad. Places like middle east, a good portion of Asian countries and Brazil still practice racism and they as a society don't think ill of it.
This is both right and wrong. Racism will always be present in less developed countries, and depending on the culture, in the more developed as well.
Though, funny enough, I think racism is much more present in first world countries right now than anywhere else; it's just branded under different names.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
This is both right and wrong. Racism will always be present in less developed countries, and depending on the culture, in the more developed as well.
Though, funny enough, I think racism is much more present in first world countries right now than anywhere else; it's just branded under different names.

You mean its coming from an anti-western movement. One that is destroying other western ideas as a part of its idea for progress.