Writing Prompt Sna..Sna..SNAKE!

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

Premise:
There's a deep ancient jungle full of critters and beasts of all shapes and sizes, your mc has found themselves in a body of a snake. They need to poison 100,000,000 humans to turn back into one, and twice that to turn back to their original self.

Task:
Write how mc will tackle this in your own way, would they choose to remain as a snake and spend the rest of their short (snake) life in moral peace or cull humanity and become a monster in human skin.

Bonus~ humour, female mc, out-of-box choice.

ParticleOfSand

Miserable one
It's only 100 million. At worst, it's two hundred million which is like a second coming of the black plague. Easy choice.

TotallyHuman

They need to poison 100,000,000 humans to turn back into one, and twice that to turn back to their original self.
turn into one... what? Or one as in the number and thus achieve immortality at the cost of their ego and soul and at the same time burst the dream bubble that the feeble material world is and release this ą̶̡̩̻͎̫̣̩̠̦̱̩̗̋̀̋̄̎̿̈́̀ͅn̴̢̛͔͈̟̱̲̝̜͕͎̻̪̉̃̈́̔̾̓̂̈́̂̾̕͜͝c̴̛̟̳̤̟̘̜̖̙͖̣͑͝i̴̗͕͈̒͆ę̷̡̛̳̫̺̳͇͖̩̙̥̗̻́̎̏̇͆͗̓͛̂́̎̈́̚ͅͅn̷̨̛̲̫̫̠̠̳̘̈́͐͐́̀̿̿́͂̑̈́̄̂ͅt̸̞̝̖̭̒̃̈́̔̌̚ ̸̲͋w̸̨͓͖̯̮̪̩̤͒͒̈́̃̅́̃̈̀̒̀̕̚͜͜͠ͅi̷̧̨̺̭̜̓̈́̕t̷͓̐̀͆͑͆̈́́͘c̷̦̻͉̝̖̻̬̰̥͛̒̃͜͜ͅh̷̛̤̭̩͈̭͎̹̫̰͋͐̅̐̓͛̒͑͐́̈̎͘̚?

Cortavar

I am snek. I am bite. Bite hooman. Eat hooman. Be big snek. Bite lot of hooman. Eat lot of hooman. Be huge snek. Sleep under sea. Be woken up by Ragnarok. Bite lotsa hooman. Bite god. Be turned into forgotten hooman. Die.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

turn into one... what? Or one as in the number and thus achieve immortality at the cost of their ego and soul and at the same time burst the dream bubble that the feeble material world is and release this ą̶̡̩̻͎̫̣̩̠̦̱̩̗̋̀̋̄̎̿̈́̀ͅn̴̢̛͔͈̟̱̲̝̜͕͎̻̪̉̃̈́̔̾̓̂̈́̂̾̕͜͝c̴̛̟̳̤̟̘̜̖̙͖̣͑͝i̴̗͕͈̒͆ę̷̡̛̳̫̺̳͇͖̩̙̥̗̻́̎̏̇͆͗̓͛̂́̎̈́̚ͅͅn̷̨̛̲̫̫̠̠̳̘̈́͐͐́̀̿̿́͂̑̈́̄̂ͅt̸̞̝̖̭̒̃̈́̔̌̚ ̸̲͋w̸̨͓͖̯̮̪̩̤͒͒̈́̃̅́̃̈̀̒̀̕̚͜͜͠ͅi̷̧̨̺̭̜̓̈́̕t̷͓̐̀͆͑͆̈́́͘c̷̦̻͉̝̖̻̬̰̥͛̒̃͜͜ͅh̷̛̤̭̩͈̭͎̹̫̰͋͐̅̐̓͛̒͑͐́̈̎͘̚?
How to do that? That overlay on your text

TotallyHuman

How to do that? That overlay on your text
The simple way is to will it into reality, the hard way is to, sigh, open your browser, type in glitched text in your preffered search engine, open first site you find and copy paste from there. I prefer just willing glitched text into reality.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Premise:
There's a deep ancient jungle full of critters and beasts of all shapes and sizes, your mc has found themselves in a body of a snake. They need to poison 100,000,000 humans to turn back into one, and twice that to turn back to their original self.
I'm just a snake?
Do... you have any idea how many people 100,000,000 humans is? Like... how many coats I could make with that much skin?
Never mind, off topic.
My point is, I was a bill collector, talked to about 100 people a day that's about 3000 people a month, 30000 people a year. And by talk to, I mean unique contacts. Actually got someone on the phone. THIS WAS BEFORE CALLER ID. so maybe I talked to a quarter of a million people in a decade. I'm rounding down here.
So it would take me, calling by PHONE to reach 100,000,000 unique people, FOUR CENTURIES.

BY.

PHONE.

You expect me to PERSONALLY POISON TWO HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE?
AS A FUCKING SNAKE?

HOW, in the name of all that is holy, am I supposed to make CONTACT with one hundred million people, much less TWO HUNDRED million, if I am only going to live 20 GOD DAMN YEARS?

Here's what I do.

I DIE A SNAKE.

Because that is the only outcome of your silly premise. ANYONE in that situation, DIES A SNAKE. Why even include such an impossible way out?

DEEP IN A JUNGLE?
Let's assume I am the fastest poisonous snake, the black mamba. So on flat ground 12 mph dash, jungle? 3 mph, MAX

I'm deep in a jungle, Amazon judge. So, I got about 2200 miles to reach the edge. Let's make it simple on the math, 1500 miles. 500 hours. I gotta sleep, so maybe 10 hours a day of movement. 50 days to reach anywhere.

ASSUMING I CAN GO IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND WON'T GET LOST.

Do you think a snake, moving in a straight line, 30 miles a day ain't gonna get killed and eaten like... a hundred times over?

TRUTH?

I'd be lucky to eat/sleep and survive and still make progress of a full MILE a day, meaning it'd be about 4 YEARS before I saw the edge of the jungle, MUCH LESS A HUMAN BEING.

Now, will the remaining 16 years of my FUCKIN life I am to fine... 200 million people and POISON them?

There are only 440 million people in South America IN TOTAL.

I AM TASKED TO POISON HALF A CONTINENT?

How? In what fuckin' universe under what fucked up laws of physics is this shit supposed to be even remotely possible?

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Premise:
There's a deep ancient jungle full of critters and beasts of all shapes and sizes, your mc has found themselves in the body of a snake. They need to poison 100,000,000 humans to turn back into one, and twice that to turn back to their original self.

Task:
Write how MC will tackle this in your way, would they choose to remain as a snake and spend the rest of their short (snake) life in moral peace or cull humanity and become a monster in human skin?

"Pssst..."
"Pssst...."
"Psssssssst...."
"Pssssssssssssssssst....."
"Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssst....."
"Pssst..."
"Pssssssst...."
"Pssst...."
"Hahahaha... So you are telling me you were a prominent female politician who died and now is in a snake's body with some sorta system.

"Pssst."
"Psssssssst"

"Ya... Forget about that 100 million as a snake, maybe if you were still a politician then that might have been possible"

*Tries to bite

"No, no, no... I am a professional snake catcher. You cannot bite me. You are lucky I caught you else you might have turned into someone's belt.

"Pssssst...."

"Don't be like that..."

STEVEN STOP TALKING TO THE SNAKE AND GO BUY GROCERIES...!!!!!

"Coming Mom.."
"You stay here in this box."
(Puts weight on lid.)
"Talk to you later..."

"Pssst"

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Premise:

Task:
Write how mc will tackle this in your own way, would they choose to remain as a snake and spend the rest of their short (snake) life in moral peace or cull humanity and become a monster in human skin.

what do u mean poison? kill the person poison or just make the poison enter the person body?

because if u "poison" the suply of a big city dilutting it in the water so it has almost no effect does it count as poisoning someone?

if so i would put all my points because this seems like a lit rpg plot into steath and vitality so that i can infiltrate and survive in a city water suply

if the same human count multiple times he is ingest the poison it would be pretty quick to find the solution

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
As others said, 100,000,000 is an absolutely unrealistic number, so I'll write my short story with the premise that the number is different and much more achievable... Like, 10. I'll go with that.

Or rather, I'll go with 10 to go back to original body, since I dunno how a human will poison other humans easily.
---------------------
When I opened my eyes, I was in an unfamiliar place.

It was strange... Why am I not home? Where is mom?

Is this a dream?

[You have become a snake. You need to poison 10 humans to go back your original body.]
[If you don't complete this task in seven days, your original body will die and you will be a snake for the rest of your life.]

A strange voice resounded on my head... Scary! Mom! I'm scared!

"Ssssssssss"

Ssssssssss...?

W-where did this sound come from?

I turned around and saw... Tail!? Snake tail!?

I jumped away... Tried to. It didn't quite work. I just... Felt like I tumbled around...

The snake... The snake... The snaked moved like...

Am I really... Am I really a snake...?

That voice... That voice... I need to...?

Scary... Scary...

What do I do...?
=======
A day passed... I'm hungry... I can't cry properly like this... I miss home... I miss mom...

I slithered around aimlessly... I hated slithering. I hated this.

And then I saw... Saw something bright... I followed the light a bit...

Village. A human village. Outside of the forest there was a human village.

If I... If I bite 10 people... I can go back home? I can see mom again?

I slithered forward... Carefully... Using the grass as cover... Carefully...

I heard happy voices. Laugher. Running. Shouting. Smiling.

Children... I was playing there just two days ago... Why am I like this now? Why...?

I approached the voices... Carefully...

I saw a boy get closer... Easy... Easy... I just... Just need to...

... He's my neighbor. I know him.

... I know all these kids. We were playing together just a small while ago.

If I bite them... They will be sick. They will be hurt... Their families will cry...

Can't... Can't...

I slithered away... No good, no good... Can't do this... Can't do this!

Where... Where do I go?

... Crying?

I hear crying...

I unconsciously approached it...

... Mom?

I can hear it... Mom is crying...

I turned towards the sound... That's my home. That's home right there.

I slithered up a tree, to try looking through my home's window.

I looked... I saw it...

Mom was crying... Crying on top of 'me'... My body... Laying still... Unmoving...

I'm... Dying in seven days... If I don't bite 10 people, I'm dying in seven days, and leaving mom alone...

... What do I do, mom?
=======
This tree was now my home.

Nobody saw me. Nobody bothered me.

I was hungry. I didn't care.

I watched mom come and go. I watched mom cry. I watched the children play.

It's been 6 days since I became a snake... Tomorrow my body will die. Tomorrow mom will be alone.

I need to bite 10 people... Just 10... Just 10 and I will be back to mom...

... How many times did I try leaving this tree now? How many times did I refuse to?

I don't know... I don't know...

Why can't I be with you, mom?
=====
Only a few hours left... It's night... Mom is sitting right by my side... Holding my hand...

Her tears constantly stop and start again... Sorry mom... Sorry...
=====
Mom fell asleep holding my hand...

It was fine, wasn't it? Just... Just for a bit...

I slithered down the tree... I slithered to my home's door... I slithered inside from below the door.

I moved through the small simple house that I knew better than anywhere else...

Mom was right there... 'I' was right there...

I slithered carefully... Slowly... Gently... Don't wake up, mom... Please don't wake up, mom...

I slowly and carefully slithered up the bed... Then to mom's lap.

Mom didn't wake up... I'm glad.

I curled myself on top of mom and closed my eyes...

Just for today... Just for this last day... Let me sleep with you, mom.

I let my consciousness fade away... It was time to go...

In my last few moments, I finally understood it... I finally felt myself again...

I see... I'm sick... I'm dying... I can't be saved.

... You never expected me to bite anyone, did you, God? You just... Wanted me to have a few more days with mom, didn't you?

Thank you, God.

And please... Be happy, mom.

Goodbye.

As my consciousness fully faded, I felt more awake than ever... I felt that snake body disappear, like it was never there... Perhaps it never was.

I felt wings on my back... I felt a white dress on my human body... And a light from above calling me...

It really is time to go...

I hugged mom one last time... "I love you." I whispered on her ear.

She reacted... In her sleep she reacted... She smiled for the first time since I fell ill...

Mom... I'll be watching from up above, okay? I won't be sad up there, so... You shouldn't be sad either, okay? Be happy mom. Please be happy.

Take care.

I let the light take me to the skies above. Where I'd watch over mom until she was ready to hug me again... Hopefully a long time from now. A long long time from now.

With a smile, I waved to mom once more... And somehow, even if she was still sleeping, I felt like she waved back.

"Love you, mom! I'm waiting for you, but take your time!" I shouted.

So for now... Goodbye.