So how confused are you about Nasuverse/Type-Moon? (Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Grand Order, Tsukihime for example)

So how confused are you?

• The one with a lot of genderflip? (Even though there're other franchises with a lot more of it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The one with “The bone of my sword?”

• I read the original Fate/Stay Night VN so I know everything! (No you do not)

• You’re all pathetic I know this series since Kara no Kyoukai

• Total voters

Jemini

Yeah I don't care about any of that. I don't believe in King Arthur being female no matter any "discrepancies" so I won't be watching any Fate's with that particular character in it. I've read versions where he was very pissed at Guinevere's adultery. He declared war on Lancelot and besieged him in his stronghold of Benoic while he ordered Guinevere burned alive. But yeah I appreciate Chaucer's work but I'm not interested in any gender-bending anything. I like some of Gen's stuff but he'll still be that guy who to me, is an insulting creator when it comes to King Arthur's lore.

Was that version written by Chaucer though? I could be wrong on that one, but this was also a period before intellectual property rights.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Wait, Han and Leah had 4 kids? I only knew about 3. The twins and the boy (I forget his name) who joined the academy in that little novella trilogy that came after Jaina and Jacen's arc was done. Unless you are confusing the female lead in that series with his sister. She wasn't, they met at the academy. I do remember that much.
I meant 3. That boy was named Anakin Solo. And they did away with all of Luke Skywalker. There were sooo many arcs of adventures of his afterwards. Goddamn I hate Disney for trying to kill all that. He had a son named Ben and his wife was called Mara. He had a lover too though I can't remember if she was before or after Mara.

Last edited:

Discount_Blade

Was that version written by Chaucer though? I could be wrong on that one, but this was also a period before intellectual property rights.
No not Chaucer. One was written by a Welsh dude I forget his name but some of it was adopted from the welsh Mabinogion texts. Another was written by Sir Thomas Mallory.

Some people quote Geofffrey on Monmouth and his Historia Regum Britanniae but he was vague about a lot of Guinevere. He has her with Mordred instead when he revolts against Arthur while he was fighting the Romans. Lancelot is never even mentioned in Geoffrey's text. But there is nothing even remotely close to him seeming like a woman in any of these. I have the the Geoffrey book and the Sir Thomas MAllory book Le' Morte D'Arthur.

Last edited:

Jemini

No not Chaucer. One was written by a Welsh dude I forget his name but some of it was adopted from the welsh Mabinogion texts. Another was written by Sir Thomas Mallory.

Some people quote Geofffrey on Monmouth and his Historia Regum Britanniae but he was vague about a lot of Guinevere. He has her with Mordred instead when he revolts against Arthur while he was fighting the Romans. Lancelot is never even mentioned in Geoffrey's text. But there is nothing even remotely close to him seeming like a woman in any of these. I have the the Geoffrey book and the Sir Thomas MAllory book Le' Morte D'Arthur.

Like I said, that or a gay male. Gay male might be the more reasonable of the two even, but of course Type Moon would want the less plausible but still existing one due to the possible dynamics it could produce in a modern day setting.

Jemini

I meant 3. That boy was named Anakin Solo. And they did away with all of Luke Skywalker. There were sooo many arcs of adventures of his afterwards. Goddamn I hate Disney for trying to kill all that. He had a son named Ben and his wife was called Mara. He had a lover too though I can't remember if she was before or after Mara.
Mara appeared in the Legends series, which took place immediately right after the original film trilogy. (She was also super kick-ass BTW. There's a reason fans wanted to strangle Disney for Mara's exclusion alone.) I didn't see anything about the lover aside from Mara, but there was next to no time for him to have developed anything with another woman before he met her.

Discount_Blade

Mara appeared in the Legends series, which took place immediately right after the original film trilogy. (She was also super kick-ass BTW. There's a reason fans wanted to strangle Disney for Mara's exclusion alone.) I didn't see anything about the lover aside from Mara, but there was next to no time for him to have developed anything with another woman before he met her.
Nevermind. I'm thinking of Cade Skywalker. The woman I thought was his lover was one of Cade's romantic interests instead.