Recommendations Some good novels to read, no Stubs please

Sylver

Ooooo it's fun to find older threads and see they still have some activity in them! My story's not on your reading list, what do you think a fantasy romance that includes smut, adventure, mystery and fun characters? That's pretty much my ongoing KuliKuli story if you're interested :s_smile:

Im out of reading Material on SH again, if anyone has any recommendations, it would be appreachiated...for reference is my collection of SH reading lists...
If your interested in a powerful Mc who was originally the lord of dragons. I'd recommend Dragon lord, it's been a pretty interesting read and all. Although not 100% perfect but better compared to the novels I've read so far.

Character interactions: 7.5/10
MC: 7/10
Side characters: 6.5/10
Story premise: 7/10
The flow: 7/10
Character relationships: 7.5/10
Action sequences: 5.5/10

Currently 46-47 chapters for Dragonlord.

Will most likely continue to read this since out of all the ones I've read so far it's pretty decent and you can enjoy it quite well.

If you were to ask me what I had read so far it would be hard to say since I've read like a lot and wouldn't be able to recall all of them on this site and on Royal road.

beast_regards

It's simply too cheap to cast.
1711206104190.png

beast_regards

Huh, didn't realize this thread was that old. Sorry.
Seeing you are such an aspiring student of the dark arts of necromancy...
I gave your story a favourite in every chapter, and the 5-star rating, though I don't have any idea how to approach the review

NoFcuksGiven

Seeing you are such an aspiring student of the dark arts of necromancy...
I gave your story a favourite in every chapter, and the 5-star rating, though I don't have any idea how to approach the review
Thank you kindly. As repayment, I shall sacrifice a cat to the dark arts of necromancy in your name.

Don't worry. Cats have nine lives, They won't miss one of them.