Recommendations Some good novels to read, no Stubs please

EternalEscape

I yearn the day I stop rotting.
I find your forum username, Alastor_Darkwood, quite appealing and interesting.

Signed
The Eternal Escape For One's Soul

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Im out of reading Material on SH again, if anyone has any recommendations, it would be appreachiated...for reference is my collection of SH reading lists...
If you read Twisted Garden, let the author know I sent you there please.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/402907/a-not-so-simple-fetch-quest/

Alastor_Darkwood

Wow, thank you all for the recommendations, after the first 2 replies i wanted to delete the thread because i thought there are only Trolls here...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Wow, thank you all for the recommendations, after the first 2 replies i wanted to delete the thread because i thought there are only Trolls here...
what, you thought @SailusGebel was a troll? Please. His are the only trustworthy recommendations here. He didnt need to list titles cuz each and every person he tagged are authors at the apex of the industry with every story they write being as if God himself guided their hand. Especially that Cupcake Ninja guy. His works are a symphony for the soul. Like getting a blowjob from a rainbow. Like Heaven itself is whispering sweet nothings into your ear. He probably has a huge dick, Cupcake. Would totally let him bang my girl.

SailusGebel

I didn't link any novels, for that I'm sorry. In my defense, if I were to post every novels of those authors, I would post more than twenty novels. I humbly advise you to look for their stories yourself, because every author that I've mentioned is writing top-tier novels. As a bonus, they are very diverse. For example, Paul it writing a time travel story, Hans is making a realistic harem isekai, Assurbanipal writes a fantasy with female protagonist. And these are examples of just one of their stories. Their prose is different as well, so you might find something that will suit your taste.

Alastor_Darkwood

what, you thought @SailusGebel was a troll? Please. His are the only trustworthy recommendations here. He didnt need to list titles cuz each and every person he tagged are authors at the apex of the industry with every story they write being as if God himself guided their hand. Especially that Cupcake Ninja guy. His works are a symphony for the soul. Like getting a blowjob from a rainbow. Like Heaven itself is whispering sweet nothings into your ear. He probably has a huge dick, Cupcake. Would totally let him bang my girl.
It's been long since i was on threads...that's why i didn't read the "@" names before novels and works...if you would post such a thread and somebody only writes "novels" or "works" under it, you would also be miffed...
I didn't link any novels, for that I'm sorry. In my defense, if I were to post every novels of those authors, I would post more than twenty novels. I humbly advise you to look for their stories yourself, because every author that I've mentioned is writing top-tier novels. As a bonus, they are very diverse. For example, Paul it writing a time travel story, Hans is making a realistic harem isekai, Assurbanipal writes a fantasy with female protagonist. And these are examples of just one of their stories. Their prose is different as well, so you might find something that will suit your taste.
As already posted, im sorry for my own incompetence...

Alastor_Darkwood

"The case of an accidental time traveller" was not so my cup. For me it felt like the story simply exploded into my face and it left me confused...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
"The case of an accidental time traveller" was not so my cup. For me it felt like the story simply exploded into my face and it left me confused...
well ya aint gotta worry about such things with me. I am a simple man, who writes mainly comedy and good sex scenes. I've learned that while i do like intricate stories like stuff from Sanderson, I dont like overcomplicating matters. So i just go for things that are fun or sexy most of the time. Sure, i'll slip in a few heartbreaking elements every now and then but you need a bit of salt to make the sugar stand out. Such is life.

All that shit aside, you really should check out some of Brandon Sanderson's stuff. His Way of Kings story is hella good. I'm sure you can find it online for free somewhere, im just too lazy to look right now.