Looking for Artist Someone to Design my Title Voluntarily

AstraMagically

Can someone help me design the title for my cover?
You can use this as reference (the title should be the same). The theme can be something that fit the cover more, so a bit darker?

I previous asked someone that I could no longer reach out for this title design... :(
Any help is appreciated!
If the result is good, I will shout your name on my work!
Thanks in advance

Jemini

Not gonna title something based on an image alone, not when it's supposed to be the title to a series anyway. I would at least need a really good summary of what the series is supposed to be about.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I think he wants just to write the name in the first image, no?
You could try and search for some nice looking fonts, and use Gimp.

AstraMagically

I think he wants just to write the name in the first image, no?
You could try and search for some nice looking fonts, and use Gimp.
Yes, since it's my cover as well.
That's the problem, I'm not adept at adding effects on the title itself...
Not gonna title something based on an image alone, not when it's supposed to be the title to a series anyway. I would at least need a really good summary of what the series is supposed to be about.
“Do you want to know what it feels like to have players at your beck and call?”
Victor Asteriscus is just like any other acolyte treading on the Magus path until his comrades betray him for a broken artifact. In a moment of desperation, he accidentally stumbles upon an abandoned academy and receives a System that can summon… players?
One thing is for sure, these “players” from his old world will help him embark on a quest to develop the academy, complete various missions, and harness the power of magic. Let them kill magical beasts so that he can be promoted further? That’s too simple!
With an army of fearless, immortal players and a sassy assistant fairy under him, what’s there to fear in this world full of endless dangers and mysteries?
Come join Victor in building the greatest academy the world has ever seen and conquer the entire universe!

This is the synopsis in case you want to help me :blob_blank:

Jemini

Yes, since it's my cover as well.
That's the problem, I'm not adept at adding effects on the title itself...

“Do you want to know what it feels like to have players at your beck and call?”
Victor Asteriscus is just like any other acolyte treading on the Magus path until his comrades betray him for a broken artifact. In a moment of desperation, he accidentally stumbles upon an abandoned academy and receives a System that can summon… players?
One thing is for sure, these “players” from his old world will help him embark on a quest to develop the academy, complete various missions, and harness the power of magic. Let them kill magical beasts so that he can be promoted further? That’s too simple!
With an army of fearless, immortal players and a sassy assistant fairy under him, what’s there to fear in this world full of endless dangers and mysteries?
Come join Victor in building the greatest academy the world has ever seen and conquer the entire universe!

This is the synopsis in case you want to help me :blob_blank:

So, are you re-titling your series? Because it looks to me like you already have a title. I was under the impression that the top image was supposed to be a cover for a new series.

If you're just looking for a shorter and snappier title, you could just do something like "The Players' Academy." Even if not everyone there is a "player," or it's only recent that this player summoning thing has started up, it still works because the Academy is going to start serving a large number of players soon due to this ability of the protagonist.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Okay, call it:

When All You Have Are Fireballs, All Your Problems Start Looking Like Vietnamese Rice Farmers

Go on. SOMEONE tell me they wouldn't take five minutes to at least read the first page if you read a title like THAT.

Reactions: AYM

AstraMagically

So, are you re-titling your series? Because it looks to me like you already have a title. I was under the impression that the top image was supposed to be a cover for a new series.

If you're just looking for a shorter and snappier title, you could just do something like "The Players' Academy." Even if not everyone there is a "player," or it's only recent that this player summoning thing has started up, it still works because the Academy is going to start serving a large number of players soon due to this ability of the protagonist.
No re-titling, I only want to add the same title as before... But I can't do a good text effect edit

bulmabriefs144

So, I guess I don't understand. Is that already your title, and you want a redesign? Or you want soneone to think up a name for it? (Reads last post) Ah. Btw, if you want the same text effect to a new picture, simply color selection on GIMP (adjust your threshold for nearby color shades, copy and paste.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Okay, call it:

When All You Have Are Fireballs, All Your Problems Start Looking Like Vietnamese Rice Farmers

Go on. SOMEONE tell me they wouldn't take five minutes to at least read the first page if you read a title like THAT.
As a Vietnamese rice farmer, I can attest that if all you have are fireballs, all your problems will start looking like us.

Bobple

Ummm.... I'm not good at it myself, but here somethings I quickly through together? Hmm, they are kind of shit, but I did make them in 5 minutes in the middle of the night. Anyway, I'm going to go back to writing.
V1 (1).png

V2.png

V3.png

V4.png

V5.png

V55.png

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
I could probably do it. It's not very hard. Do you still need help? I just don't like wasting my time.
EDIT: I'm not saying this to sound conceited, but I did earn money once upon a time, doing editorial design as a side gig. Doesn't mean you will necessarily like my work, but if I do sit down for it, it shouldn't be like: "while you are working, I took what this other person has already provided"-type of situation. Lol.

Last edited: