Something great happened to me

Nekroz

A few months ago, I prayed to God for a game and a new Xbox. At the beginning of this month my brothers friend bought us xbox game pass ultimate and the game I prayed for had recently come to the game pass. Then, on Christmas someone bought us that new Xbox one (series S).

Anyone else have any good testimonies?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
A few months ago, I prayed to God for a game and a new Xbox. At the beginning of this month my brothers friend bought us xbox game pass ultimate and the game I prayed for had recently come to the game pass. Then, on Christmas someone bought us that new Xbox one (series S).

I'm sorry, but why were you praying for an Xbox?

Nekroz

I really wanted one and Jesus said in Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I highly doubt God would give you an Xbox. An Xbox distracts you from reading the Bible. You should be praying to find a wife devoted to helping you in your salvation instead.

That is my opinion though.
Remember, Satan might make it seem that evil things come from God.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

I really wanted one and Jesus said in Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Please, don't treat God like a vending machine, He isn't one.
I would caution you not to abuse these gifts, or to misattribute someone else's goodwill for God's.
I cannot say whether or not God did this for you, but it is my impression that His gifts are greater than mere entertainment.
Two years ago, a man following the direction of the holy spirit was able to console me and lead me to a physician who could help me.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I am with Azmiran and Anon here. Prayer is not something you use to ask for what you want. That only will lead to disappointment as God does not conform to the wants of man. He will give what you need when you need it. Furthermore, an Xbox is a material thing. The material object will not be with us if we go to Heaven. Material wealth can distract from much more important spiritual wealth.

Nekroz

Please, don't treat God like a vending machine, He isn't one.
I would caution you not to abuse these gifts, or to misattribute someone else's goodwill for God's.
I cannot say whether or not God did this for you, but it is my impression that His gifts are greater than mere entertainment.

Two years ago, a man following the direction of the holy spirit was able to console me and lead me to a physician who could help me.
Timothy 6:17.
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

James 1:17.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

John 10:10.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Roman's 8:32.
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Psalm 84:11.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

I am not treating God like a vending machine. I'm treating him as if his promises are real and true.
I am with Azmiran and Anon here. Prayer is not something you use to ask for what you want. That only will lead to disappointment as God does not conform to the wants of man. He will give what you need when you need it. Furthermore, an Xbox is a material thing. The material object will not be with us if we go to Heaven. Material wealth can distract from much more important spiritual wealth.
My God is a giver.
My God made Abraham rich.
My God put David on the throne.
My God made Solomon one of the richest and wisest kings to ever live.
My God promised he would give me richly all things to enjoy.
My God told me that if I were to ask him for a fish, he would give me a fish.
My God is with me.
My God told me that all things are possible to those that believe.
My God told me that he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him.
My God is a God of blessings.
My God is no liar and if he said I can boldly come before his throne, then I will and I have.
If My God said that every good gift comes from him, than that's how it is.
If he said that every perfect Gift comes from him, than that's how it is.
And considering he said both, than that's how things are.
Not only that, but my God said that he would do above what we think to ask.

This is my God, who loves me.

Last edited:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

I am not treating God like a vending machine. I'm treating him as if his promises are real and true.

My God is a giver.
My God is with me.
My God is no liar and if he said I can boldly come before his throne, then I will and I have.

Very well.
Give glory to God in all things that you do.
Do not gather up treasures on earth, nor love the things in the world, but seek treasures of God which are eternal.
Praise God all the days of your life.
Amen.

What was the game that you were wanting so much? Has it been as fun as you hoped?

Last edited:

Nekroz

Very well.
Give glory to God in all things that you do.
Do not gather up treasures on earth, nor love the things in the world, but seek treasures of God which are eternal.
Praise God all the days of your life.
Amen.

What was the game that you were wanting so much? Has it been as fun as you hoped?
Remnant 2. And yeah. It's literally just the first one but better in every way.

ZukoMee

I prayed, though not to any Christian concept of religion, that my neighbors, very vocal BLM activists, would move or somehow have a reason to just...never come around me again after we had a very vocal disagreement and they later called the police on me on two separate occasions with false/faulty accusations. One of the times being when I wasn't even home to have done what they accused me of. Three weeks after my prayer, the parents were arrested and one is now serving a 15 year sentence and the other a 10 year sentence. Six months after that, the daughter got pregnant and moved away. The other daughter just plain vanished somewhere maybe a month later? The son and oldest sibling was unable to keep up the house payments and so he had the house repossessed from himself two years after his parents imprisonment.

I currently hope they are all as miserable as they tried to make me. Sad too, we were friends before they tried to shove their bullshit into my face when I had nothing and wanted nothing to do with any of it in any way, shape, or form.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

My God is a giver.
My God is with me.

You ask for material items when you should desire spiritual ones. It is a problem we all face and must learn to best. Remember: the devil gives people riches too so that they will become to focused on this world than the next. I do not mean to deride you or your faith, if I did, I'm sorry, but always remember to prioritize the spiritual over the physical. That aside, I am glad to know you had a merry Christmas

Nekroz

You ask for material items when you should desire spiritual ones. It is a problem we all face and must learn to best. Remember: the devil gives people riches too so that they will become to focused on this world than the next. I do not mean to deride you or your faith, if I did, I'm sorry, but always remember to prioritize the spiritual over the physical. That aside, I am glad to know you had a merry Christmas
Give me three scriptures for that.
Let everything be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses.
So give'em here.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I've been wanting a height growth spurt for 10 years now and no dice, sometimes all gods willing to offer isn't what you wanted in exchange for a nebulous "need"