Something I noticed

S-Scherr

Not enough horror stories (smutty or otherwise...lol). Last I looked only 63 carry that tag here.

Scribbler

I feel very original for having neither ecchi, smut, bl, isekai, or gender bender in my story.

UnknownSaint171

Is it just me or most of the novels here on scribble hub are one or more of the following
  • Ecchi
  • Smut
  • Boy's love (though i dont see these anymore thanks to finding tag filter)
Yeah I’ve noticed that recently. It’s a lot on NU, but now here too ^.^ it’s becoming big as CEO novels on WN lol.
Sigh I’d like to see to see something new and fresh for once

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Because it’s a place that doesn’t use algorithms to not show most sexual stuff on the front page maybe?
Hey, I’m pretty sure this feature exists. I’m pretty sure it’s in series filtering.
You can filter out what you want to see what you don’t.

To be fair, we are all degenerates, no?
Yes, we are.

Ninetailed_Furball

Hey, I’m pretty sure this feature exists. I’m pretty sure it’s in series filtering.
You can filter out what you want to see what you don’t.

That does beg the question though, should 18+ content be automatically filtered from the home page?

I suppose a big part of that would depend on what the demographic is, as well as the intended demographic. At the very least, such stories do have a certain degree of automatic pull (not like I blame them. I click on a decent number even if I haven't actually read that much of them).

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
That does beg the question though, should 18+ content be automatically filtered from the home page?
That’s there choice if they wanna do that.

I might do that if I’m feeling like I wanna read some fluff! Other than I wouldn’t filter it.

Ninetailed_Furball

No, I was talking about automatically for those without accounts and those who haven't explicitly put in their age or specified to include them.

Your personal list is one thing, but the one the average person sees is different.

That said, I do also wonder if it's necessary, like I said before. The demographic of SH might make it pretty pointless.

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
No, I was talking about automatically for those without accounts and those who haven't explicitly put in their age or specified to include them.

Your personal list is one thing, but the one the average person sees is different.

That said, I do also wonder if it's necessary, like I said before. The demographic of SH might make it pretty pointless.
maybe we need a warning questions like are you 18+? Like some sites out there...