Resolved Something strange with the tables

Greydra

In my novel, I often use tables to show statistics of the creatures and skills that are introduced. However, after I save my work, the colors that I add to the table change back to the original for some reason.
If this is a bug, then I hope it will be fixed post-haste.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Weird. I even posted a chapter today that had 2 differently coloured tables. Never had them revert colours, although the sizes can sometimes fuck themselves up if you accidentally click on an invisible border of a cell.

Greydra

Looked into it a little more. It seems that the black color's being treated as non-existing. It only results in color #00000 being equal to nothing at all in the table-menu.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Looked into it a little more. It seems that the black color's being treated as non-existing. It only results in color #00000 being equal to nothing at all in the table-menu.
Again, weird. I think Kuro used black tables. You wanted black like this?

Greydra

Again, weird. I think Kuro used black tables. You wanted black like this?
I'm using black on the borders, but yes, that one.

And I figured something out: using the black color, #000000, be it either for tables or writing, will automatically be considered the same as nothing, or null, or whatever you want to call it. This extends to what comes after the color, like with the tables, where the border-color comes first, then the background-color in the "table properties" tab.

Example: height: 142px; width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000; background-color: #005a7a;

This is the style I normally use for my tables.
Also, when I tried to color the writing with black to make it better viewable on tables with different backgrounds, it got treated as if I didn't use any colors, resulting in that stale grey color that's used with backgrounds other than the normal kind.

Tony

Staff member
In my novel, I often use tables to show statistics of the creatures and skills that are introduced. However, after I save my work, the colors that I add to the table change back to the original for some reason.
If this is a bug, then I hope it will be fixed post-haste.

Hi, the bug has been fixed. If you're still having problems, please let me know.