Sometimes My Youtube Recommendations Get Weird

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 10.45.13 AM.png

I have no idea what these two videos are about.
I saw one once, but I have no memory of it.

BigBadBoi

Betting 10 bucks the movie length video is a whole thesis on why modern star wars is shit. I mean it's obviously shit but it has been shit for YEARS.
Eh close enough

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I think so. Sometimes I fall asleep with YouTube on auto play. I suspect my Strange recommendations are because I "watched" many hours of video that I wasn't awake for, and I have a plug in that shuts off that annoying, "You still watching? Click to continue."
I don't use youtube, so I can't relate.
Used to stream back in the day with a bunch of dudes. Good fun

Then Cabbage died. Then Madodge died. Then Farty got all depressed because he witnessed his friend beat someone to death because the guy's girlfriend lied about being S-Assaulted. That was right around the time my wife got diagnosed with LAM and the spinal tumor.

Everyone kinda drifted apart after that. Stopped putting my creativity into audio drama and spent a year playing video games. Got bored with that and started reading manga and said, "Well fuck, I can write better than this."

And then I quit up my career as a brain surgeon to write fan fiction on scribble hub and now I'm making the Big Bux and have almost a dozen of fans!

THANKS SCRIBBLE HUB!

I just got used to the place. Still know a bunch of creators so I keep tabs on them.

Last edited: