Recommendations Somthing similar to the starcraft summoning fanfic

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
So we used to have that starcraft fanfic about summoning starcraft units back a few months ago. Can anyone suggest me something similar? Especially if it's about starcraft.

Figu

Have you found any that you think are good?

It's been nearly a year and I have yet to find a novel that is as well-written as that story was. And the number of StarCraft fanfics is also lacking. I'm still waiting for the author to come back, but she hasn't logged in since nearly a year ago either.

CheertheSecond

Have you found any that you think are good?

It's been nearly a year and I have yet to find a novel that is as well-written as that story was. And the number of StarCraft fanfics is also lacking. I'm still waiting for the author to come back, but she hasn't logged in since nearly a year ago either.
Nothing good I could find.

fluffypie374

Wait you're still stuck? :blob_hide: So many ideas from month ago already though :blob_popcorn:

Figu

Nothing good I could find.
Sad.

If you're interested in MTL'd Chinese novels or using Google Translate, you can always start with SC stories such as: StarCraft In the Palm of Your Hand. You can find a few more on the site by searching for 'starcraft'. Additionally, there are a few of popular Chinese stories which involve multiple universes including Star Wars and StarCraft, such as Black Tech Internet Cafe System, but I haven't read it nor other ones (yet).

CheertheSecond

Sad.

If you're interested in MTL'd Chinese novels or using Google Translate, you can always start with SC stories such as: StarCraft In the Palm of Your Hand. You can find a few more on the site by searching for 'starcraft'. Additionally, there are a few of popular Chinese stories which involve multiple universes including Star Wars and StarCraft, such as Black Tech Internet Cafe System, but I haven't read it nor other ones (yet).
Probably won't touch that. MTL has a long way to reliably translate Mandarin or Japanese.