Space Dragon Mob (or any super-unusual mob characters)

So I have this story idea about someone from Earth who reincarnated as a space dragon, ending up in lonely void space of the universe.

He would have to traverse several multiverses that had anything to do with the stories he read while he's still human. He'd get a System that helps him to assimilate to this world as a mob character, so no one would give a fuck that he's a motherfucking space dragon as long he blend well.

I feel it'd be quite interesting if that fukken space dragon end up being the neighbor of the protagonist in a romcom verse and ppl be like, oh his face is a bit long, when he walks on the street with uniform that somehow fits his size (like his humanoid form might be of a 2m tall lizard).

The main goal in each verse was more about witnessing the events of the main characters and maybe change things a bit according his preference, but not too much the verse would start regarding him as an outlier and eject him straight up. Along the way, he might uncover some clues either about returning to his old Earth or actually ending up in a much better verse.

The thing is, I was too lazy to write them so I wonder if there's any similar novels out there, or any unusual mob characters (like a literal gorilla in the classroom like in Cromartie High School and people didn't seem to care much about)?

Last edited: