Squint at kitties!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I'm tired, and decided to log in while feeling a little loopy with a bit of a dizzy spell at midnight.
For you, mi amor, @SailusGebel . And for you, the maniac, @CupcakeNinja . And for you, @greyblob , @georgelee5786 , and @Anon2024 , you can watch it from your shared bed.
Cute cats.jpg

Then, err, now, durrr, I'm going to try to sleep. And not be so loopy. Or sad. Both.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I'm tired, and decided to log in while feeling a little loopy with a bit of a dizzy spell at midnight.
For you, mi amor, @SailusGebel . And for you, the maniac, @CupcakeNinja . And for you, @greyblob , @georgelee5786 , and @Anon2024 , you can watch it from your shared bed.
View attachment 23116
Then, err, now, durrr, I'm going to try to sleep. And not be so loopy. Or sad. Both.
Rest well! I hope you feel better soon!

Well, something related to squinting kitties: A squinting kitten squinting at these kitties!

TotallyHuman

Lodur

Eight virgin
By the way. I've opened the thread, looked at the kitties, and went to my kitchen for a breakfast. And when I was returning back to my desktop, there was one angle from which I spotted this hidden text on the picture on my display. Well, squinting also works, as I found out, but you need to squint really hard.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
By the way. I've opened the thread, looked at the kitties, and went to my kitchen for a breakfast. And when I was returning back to my desktop, there was one angle from which I spotted this hidden text on the picture on my display. Well, squinting also works, as I found out, but you need to squint really hard.
I don't even see hidden text. I just reacted to your gay sex comment.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Oh, I see now. You have to squint a painful amount.