Story feedback request about Cyberpunk2077 fanfic. Russiaboos pls respond.

Shaky

Well it sounds somewhat weird, but considering how it's a soviet AI from a Cyberpunk, I guess it works? Apparata sounds kinda weird. What surname do you want?
Just an "Apparatus" in Russian. If you can suggest any alternatives, I would be more than happy to use it. And I think Ivan is a shortening of Ivanov, but i am not certain how that flows from region to region. If Ivan is a shortening, i might include the -nov in the full name, but i am not certain.

SailusGebel

Just an "Apparatus" in Russian. If you can suggest any alternatives, I would be more than happy to use it. And I think Ivan is a shortening of Ivanov, but i am not certain how that flows from region to region. If Ivan is a shortening, i might include the -nov in the full name, but i am not certain.
Though they are obviously connected, it's not a shortening. Ivan is a name, Ivanov is a surname. Can you please give me synonyms for Apparatus.

SailusGebel

I'm not sure what the order was in soviet union, but right now it's surname, name and lastly, a patronymic on official documents. Same order is sometimes used when you introduce yourself. So, if Ivan is a name and Geroiovich is a patronymic based on AI's name Geroi, we have to come up with a surname. If you still want to use Appartus, it's going to look like this. Apparat Ivan Geroiovich. To tell the truth, I can't come up with a better surname right now as I'm sleepy. I will think about it more once I get some sleep. See you in a 10 or so hours.

SailusGebel

Okay, now that I had some sleep I will write a couple more options. I've already mentioned Apparat Ivan Geroiovich, but I guess Apparatov Ivan Geroiovich would be more grammaticaly correct. Both variants sound somewhat strange, however, Soviet Union had some REALLY strange names, surnames, and patronymics.

Now for other options. Stankov Ivan Geroiovich, Shesternev Ivan Geroiovich. Both kinda fit the theme of being a machine or a part of the machine. Stankov = machine, Shesternev = cog(not necesserily the cog, but a small part of the machine). So, depending on who your MC is at the time of getting the name, you can choose one that fits the best. Hope this helps.

Shaky

Okay, now that I had some sleep I will write a couple more options. I've already mentioned Apparat Ivan Geroiovich, but I guess Apparatov Ivan Geroiovich would be more grammaticaly correct. Both variants sound somewhat strange, however, Soviet Union had some REALLY strange names, surnames, and patronymics.

Now for other options. Stankov Ivan Geroiovich, Shesternev Ivan Geroiovich. Both kinda fit the theme of being a machine or a part of the machine. Stankov = machine, Shesternev = cog(not necesserily the cog, but a small part of the machine). So, depending on who your MC is at the time of getting the name, you can choose one that fits the best. Hope this helps.
Thank you my friend, this helped immensely. Do you mind if I run any names or phrases past you in the future, should any ideas strike? And once more, thank you for entertaining a novice.

SailusGebel

Thank you my friend, this helped immensely. Do you mind if I run any names or phrases past you in the future, should any ideas strike? And once more, thank you for entertaining a novice.
I'm not sure. Depends on how lazy I would feel.