Story not showing on scribblehub

The_Lonely_Guy

I have a story that I have been posting for some time now. It has already 40+ chapters. It was working just fine till yesterday. But when I posted my chapter today, it was not listed in the latest updates on the home page. I did not pay much attention then. But, I cannot search for it on scribblehub or in any of the tag lists. But I can see it on my dashboard. Also, the views are way lower than what I usually get. Any reason that comes to mind?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I have a story that I have been posting for some time now. It has already 40+ chapters. It was working just fine till yesterday. But when I posted my chapter today, it was not listed in the latest updates on the home page. I did not pay much attention then. But, I cannot search for it on scribblehub or in any of the tag lists. But I can see it on my dashboard. Also, the views are way lower than what I usually get. Any reason that comes to mind?
If a story isn't shown on searches, it's usually because it wasn't approved.

If yours had been previously visible before, but it's not visible anymore, then it was probably reported for breaking Scribblehub Guidelines, and was removed from public view because of that (after the admin checked the veracity of the report, of course).

You can see the Content Guidelines here: https://www.scribblehub.com/content-guidelines/

The_Lonely_Guy

If a story isn't shown on searches, it's usually because it wasn't approved.

If yours had been previously visible before, but it's not visible anymore, then it was probably reported for breaking Scribblehub Guidelines, and was removed from public view because of that (after the admin checked the veracity of the report, of course).

You can see the Content Guidelines here: https://www.scribblehub.com/content-guidelines/
So can it go back to being public if I ask for a review?