Recommendations strong female MC

Jem3710

I’m just looking for some stories w a genuinely good storyline that can keep me interested, not just thrown together yk. Also w a female mc that is not super greedy,annoying, really weak, or super naive. Another thing is I can’t handle really sad or tragic stories, they kinda break my heart. I just want an MC who is smart, becoming strong, has a goal and goes for it, finding love along the way. I do enjoy reincarnated into a novel stories,reborn + getting revenge stories, transmigrated into otome games, reborn into villainess Noble/actress, or into a supporting character but also do like more normal stories . I like seeing the MC change their fate. I do like reverse harem and seeing all the men fall for the MC along the way but also enjoy just one love interest. I don’t want the love interest to be a total douche either and I do like a powerful ML alongside a powerful MC in the end whether he’s a great cultivator, CEO, film emperor, prince, martial artists, just not weak. I love ML’s only being sweet for the MC but not in a really cruel way yk. I do enjoy longer books because I love reading but also not too long to the point where it gets boring. I really enjoy some adventure and watching the MC grow stronger, reach her goal successfully and finding love in the end. Some of the stories I’ve enjoyed a lot are “The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend” “I’m Not Your Female Lead” I really loved “This MC is Kickass” Please recommend as many as you can because I have a lot saved and many lists!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_evil_two: Hmmm, difficult criteria. What do you define as annoying?

Nanakawaichan

Er... I want to shameless recommend my work Demon Lord's Succubus. But it's contain a lot of smut scene if you don't mind.

Last edited:

Jem3710

:blob_evil_two: Hmmm, difficult criteria. What do you define as annoying?

by annoying I mean like very very oblivious ,acts without thinking at all, being really weak and dependent on everyone without trying to change, really arrogant and having too much pride, just annoying and bad qualities

LilithFairen

Glints Saga: Papillon might be your cup of tea: it's a positive-hearted story about a female protagonist who once saved the world and longs to have magic back into her life once more, finding love along the way (said love interest is female, FYI).

Duckfero

I recommand you my story:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/144110/red-flash/
It's a classic isekai with a OP female MC, she creates a relationship with nobles, saves people, open a company...
She is quite smart and kick a lot of ass.
Also, there is no romance for now, but it mights happen. There are about 300 pages for now, but there is a new 3k words chapter everyday!

Last edited: