Submit a character for my upcoming reader-interactive story!

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Character Real Name: Wilma Blume
Character Player Name:
Willowisp
What do they look like in game? A plant person. Vines for hair, green skin, 3ft/1m tall. Humanoid girl, sometimes mistaken for a goblin. It doesn't help that her weapon is an axe, her outfit is just a skirt and crop top of skintight leaves, and she's as violence happy as it gets.
What kind of gamer are they? Is totally capable of using plant magic, and isn't half bad at it either, but favors her axe. If a fantasy dwarf can use an axe, so can she. When she's not putting holes in innocent monsters, she's researching herbalism and alchemy.

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? Party up when needed, usually solo. Not fond of being a team player, but can work well with others when the situation calls for it.

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Character Real Name: Wilma Blume
Character Player Name:
Willowisp
What do they look like in game? A plant person. Vines for hair, green skin, 3ft/1m tall. Humanoid girl, sometimes mistaken for a goblin. It doesn't help that her weapon is an axe, her outfit is just a skirt and crop top of skintight leaves, and she's as violence happy as it gets.
What kind of gamer are they? Is totally capable of using plant magic, and isn't half bad at it either, but favors her axe. If a fantasy dwarf can use an axe, so can she. When she's not putting holes in innocent monsters, she's researching herbalism and alchemy.

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? Party up when needed, usually solo. Not fond of being a team player, but can work well with others when the situation calls for it.
Violent guardian of the forest! I dig it!

Sylver

Ahh been a while since I've checked up on this post! I was one of the early responses and pitched my own character but I didn't get any confirmation if she was used or not. I just got home and started reading the story but I'd like to know if Xitlaly made the cut! :)