Super New Novel!!

Siegburn

If you like the Overlord or Tensura novel, you will like to know that I am writing a novel where I put Lovecraft's gods and also conquer the world, it will be half a slice of life to make it enjoyable.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
If you like the Overlord or Tensura novel, you will like to know that I am writing a novel where I put Lovecraft's gods and also conquer the world, it will be half a slice of life to make it enjoyable.
Sorry mate. But I have to be honest with you, mixing Overlord, lovecraft and slice of live sounds like a terrible Idea.
I will give it a try since I have nothing better to do, but in my experience there are things you should not mix.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Just don't oppress my people. Too long have eldritch horrors been portrayed in a negative light just because you go insane upon seeing us. Is it our fault that you live in a realm where time should not be licked? Put up a sign or something if you only exist in one direction and eating your mother before you were born is a bad thing.

Seriously. I though he was done with her, but apparently you need... continuity or some such nonsense. Its not like that which spawned me needs to exist in The past. I'm here and as for paradox, I got a cream for that.

Fussy. You are all so fussy.

Siegburn

Sorry mate. But I have to be honest with you, mixing Overlord, lovecraft and slice of live sounds like a terrible Idea.
I will give it a try since I have nothing better to do, but in my experience there are things you should not mix.
Dude, Overlord do that and saw so many fanboys screams "Meeeeeee" and even screaming lis chickens. Also, you don´t read it yet to say is a terible idea. I´m sure you read Jojo part 7 and saw the velociraptors and don´t say that right?

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Dude, Overlord do that and saw so many fanboys screams "Meeeeeee" and even screaming lis chickens. Also, you don´t read it yet to say is a terible idea. I´m sure you read Jojo part 7 and saw the velociraptors and don´t say that right?
Overlord is about a guy, who is coping because all of his friends left him behind and because His life sucks. Sure there are references like shub niggurath and Moments where Charakters rest and have free time, but Overlord isn't something I would classify as slice of live nor lovecraftian.
I didn't read Jojo, so I have no Idea what you are talking about.

Hey, but maybe you can do it, more power to you.