Resolved Table broken

FlyingPirateCat

Since yesterday, the table in the editor is broken... background color, merge cell did not work anymore.
I was surprised when I edit a chapter with table in it. The chapter was still fine before editing, but after I pressed update, everything broke down.

Unsaved:
Untitled 1.jpg
glory exchange.png

After save:
Untitled 2.jpg

I think the time this started was in line with what something @Tony updated in this thread:
https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/table-usage-breaks-reader-webpage.3116/

Please do something @Tony ......
drawing bad.jpg
drawing good.png

Last edited:

Greydra

I have a similar problem. The merged cells got reduced to 1, and the others were like an inaccessible area.

Tony

Staff member
Since yesterday, the table in the editor is broken... background color, merge cell did not work anymore.
I was surprised when I edit a chapter with table in it. The chapter was still fine before editing, but after I pressed update, everything broke down.

Unsaved:
View attachment 4149

After save:
View attachment 4150

I think the time this started was in line with what something @Tony updated in this thread:
https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/table-usage-breaks-reader-webpage.3116/

Please do something @Tony ......
I have a similar problem. The merged cells got reduced to 1, and the others were like an inaccessible area.

Can you try again? I fixed it.

FlyingPirateCat

Yes, the table was back like normal. Thank you.

Btw, unrelated things, but can you edit the table default background color and text color?
I mean, if you did not set the table background color manually, then the background will be black.
The text also same, if no color is set, then the text color will be white.

Untitled 3.jpg

Honestly, this did not look good. Just let the background color transparent and normal text color please.