TableTop Interest

J_Chemist

Hello all, more serious thread here. No memes, I swear. Okaymaybeone?

I'm looking to see if any of you would be interested in participating in any One-Shot, backyard TableTop games on the weekends. Preferably Saturdays in the afternoons (EST time). The time can fluctuate to later in the evening if people prefer that, but the idea is for the games to take no longer than three hours from introduction to end maybe even less than 2. Quick, simple things just for a bit of fun and also so I can develop my DM experience as I'd like to start putting that together.

Initially, I'm looking for groups of 3-5 and there is no requirement to stay from week to week. There is also no reservations. I'll simply put out a notification asking for people, and those who are interested can join in. I can use this thread here as the main recruitment thread and can present times as to when the games will happen, then we can just gather up in a discord or whatever at that time.

If there's a lot of interest (which I'm not expecting but would be happy to see), I don't mind running multiple games of the same weekly setup. I'll run through with Group A, then after run it with Group B.

There is zero requirement to understand anything about DnD, Pathfinder, or any other tabletop. I will be making the rules and the system and we'll be using dice sparingly. It's meant to be a fun, creative thing we can bullshit together through and just enjoy spending the evening. Mostly I want to test my creative ability and then see what you all do with it. Graphics will be handled in MS Paint / PowerPoint and I'll be using a dice roll generator to handle the rolls, if there are any. Character creation will also be rather minimal. I'll probably just make up a few classes and people can pick which ones they want. I don't plan on providing any character sheets nor will I ask anyone to fill one out unless something happens where I get inspiration and time to invest in one. At which point, the game will be a bit longer but no more than five hours.

Let me know if any of y'all would like to participate and if there's enough of hands raised, I'll see what I can cook up and we'll play a game in the near future. Thanks.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
@TheEldritchGod and his wife might join. He expressed some interest in the past.
The wife just had her back injections. The scar left from the spinal tumor has been acting up. I doubt she'd be up for anything for a while. My only issue is, that my job is fairly random on when I'm mandated. I can't leave until I am relieved. I have been stuck 51 hours straight. NO. You don't get to sleep.

I'm a big d20 3.0/3.5 guy.