Thank you for yesterday's night encouragement for me to start writing .

EverTruth727

Yesterday night, I braved myself after several minutes of reading the replies from all of you who are kind enough to reach out and give advice to me.

I did some research on what is currently on trend in the novel market. Going from WN to RR and finally to SH. I decided to write a novel with the idea of transmigration instead of reincarnation. These two genres are so in demand that almost everyone is doing it. And with the plus of a system, I am just 'SHOOK'

So I immediately began to outline the plot, character design, and world setting that I am going for. Afterward, I immediately began to write over 30 chapters. Posted 16 of them on SH, Submission on RR.

In advance, I am doing this as a hobby. I want my story to be reached outside.

As for the thumbnail, I just use Ai to help me with it. I suks at making one, but it's one hell of an experience going through all of those "AI generated" websites until I discover the free one.

And finally, the book was finalized with 16 chapters.

Here goes the title, Global Descent: I can purchase for free in the system mall.

I know, I sucks at naming.

Last edited:

AYM

All your jade beauties are belong to I your father
Congratulations on writing your first novel.

Now write cultivation, the superior choice.

Last night..?
Last night Daoist Author was miraculously twice-blessed with Five-Colors Heavenly Fortunes Light (and an unknown quantity of illegal drugs) and has continuously been cooking at speeds faster than a starved tiger pouncing on a fattened mortal.

EverTruth727

Congratulations on writing your first novel.

Now write cultivation, the superior choice.

Last night Daoist Author was miraculously twice-blessed with Five-Colors Heavenly Fortunes Light (and an unknown quantity of illegal drugs) and has continuously been cooking at speeds faster than a starved tiger pouncing on a fattened mortal.
I need some of those "totally not illegal" potions for a boost boost
Last night..?
I starts from 7pm till 4 am
It was fun

Terrate

I want to know what you're taking to be able to write 30 chapters in a night.

Obsoleteness

I have a set of rules while writing: write for 1 hour, rest for 10 minutes, and repeat. this method refreshes my mind each time.
This sounds like good advice that I might have to try. My usual tactic of writing a paragraph followed by watching youtube for two hours while feeling guilty for not writing is making progress slow :sweating_profusely: