The 12 Days of Christmas (3 day poll!)

Which day of Christmas do you want?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I didn’t say you are a deity. Your World of Warcraft deities are the eldritch ones.
I've never played WoW and won't anytime soon.

If you're talking about my story then... an Eldritch God that loves humanity like their own child but also a genocidial maniac who snuffed out countless worlds? The Eldritch God of the strongest army in the universe? Or a train travelling through the cosmos?

Pick one! I have a fuckton of them. Probably more than my story could even fit (may or may not working on a story concerning the Eldritch Gods)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I've never played WoW and won't anytime soon.

If you're talking about my story then... an Eldritch God that loves humanity like their own child but also a genocidial maniac who snuffed out countless worlds? The Eldritch God of the strongest army in the universe? Or a train travelling through the cosmos?

Pick one! I have a fuckton of them. Probably more than my story could even fit (may or may not working on a story concerning the Eldritch Gods)
I found it! It’s Warhammer 40k, not World of Warcraft…
My bad! They have very similar names though…

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I found it! It’s Warhammer 40k, not World of Warcraft…
My bad! They have very similar names though…
Ahh... I still remember, Slaneesh is probably the worst pick of them all.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Nuh-uh!!!:mad_s::mad_s::mad_s: That’s Nurgle!
Slaneesh is, by far, the best!
Knorne is second to last, and Tzeentch is only second place!
Slaneesh is miles above any of them! Particularly philosophy and what they embody! There is so more than the sexual aspect!!! Harumph!

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
We need three more eldritch gods, (is Rhaps an eldritch god? I think he is, but it's unconfirmed and I don't want to mess with these weirdos), then we will have seven eldritch gods.
I saw someone with an avatar with a lot of eyes the other day, @Num I think. However, I'm not sure if that avatar was them, or a picture of their cat, like I have. (His name is Feetz, btw. Spelled with a Z.)
Ugh. Those freaks? Look, Nurgel has his shut-in wife who keeps whining but never seems to actually want to break up with the guy. Slaneesh is an edgy tri-hard with 10th-grader syndrome. Tzeentch has serious ADHD and while he's an okay GM, he just does railroad plots and I can't stand those. Khorne? Khorne is a former super-dude bro, but ever since he got that chair of his, he's just been a whiny little bitch. I mean, dude, your legs still work. Get up and walk around occasionally.

I mean, yeah, it was good to get out and meet new people, but those guys have been playing the same campaign for... EVER. There's just too much of a learning curve to get along with those guys. Near the end, I offered to run Shadowrun, but they said no, So I ghosted them.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Nuh-uh!!!:mad_s::mad_s::mad_s: That’s Nurgle!
Slaneesh is, by far, the best!
Knorne is second to last, and Tzeentch is only second place!
Slaneesh is miles above any of them! Particularly philosophy and what they embody! There is so more than the sexual aspect!!! Harumph!
Dude... don't buy the hype. Okay? They just play their homebrew game. That's it. "I'm the prince of LUST!" dude! Nobody CARES. Nobody is impressed. I get it, those four have their nice little shared world of delusion, and I'm not one to talk, but at least I can hold down a day job. And Khorne's skull fetish? I mean just... NOBODY LIKES BONES. Okay? No. ONE. Just...

Seriously. They're the kind of people who would enjoy playing F.A.T.A.L.

There is no God, and the proof of this can be found in a .pdf file from Fatal Games.

If this is the first time that you've ever heard of FATAL, you're in for a fun ride. Well, let me rephrase: You're in for a "fun ride" if you consider a fun ride to be, say, hitting your nutsack with a tack hammer. For about four hours.

So, why is it so bad?

'Cause it's the Necronomicon of role-playing games. Not in the cool way, where it's a source of occult knowledge with a terrible, terrible price. It's the Necronomicon in the sense that if you leave a printed copy on your shelf with other RPGs, then the other RPGs will be clustered around the dead, violated body of one of its own in the morning. The copy of FATAL will most likely be down at the station in the Sex Crimes interrogation room, trying its best to put on an innocent face and failing miserably.

Sartin: Another useful comparison is that FATAL is basically anti-thought. As you can already see, it reacts violently with real sentience.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Khorne? Khorne is a former super-dude bro, but ever since he got that chair of his, he's just been a whiny little bitch. I mean, dude, your legs still work. Get up and walk around occasionally.
I think he can't get up physically, its one of those Tzeentch prank.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉