The Brazilian Youtuber named Zy (Serious)

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Wait till you hear about this thing called discord. It's full of groomers.

Daitengu

Yeah but what irks me, is that he was WILLING to do it. What if they could come in contact with each other, what was he willing to do? That's what disturbs me.

Fair, but I'm not in the habit of entertaining "what ifs". I want to base my judgements on facts, not speculation. I'm not willing to go time cop on people for things they haven't yet done. That line of thinking can accidentally lead to bigotry. Something I had to deal with as a mix race person and something I see every time there is a crisis or war.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I personally don't separate art from artist. There is too much art to choose from, so I don't see why I should support the art of an artist I don't want to support. There will always be more stories to read, I can drop one from someone I dislike.

As for your specific case... I dunno? Not enough information here. Dunno if the girl consented willingly or was pressured into sending her pictures, don't have proof of the allegations or anything like it. Dunno how you feel about a minor sending her own nude pics even if she was personally fine with it.

Make your own decision and move from there, I guess?

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Unrelated trivia: Did you guys know that Goethe's Faust is about a very old dude corrupting a 14 year old girl xD?

Btw, I think it's great from OP to question what is right or wrong. It's pretty interesting to learn about everyone's answer.