The Content Warning Buttons keeps switching itself on.

Lysander_Works

My latest WIP on Scribble Hub, under the description setting of the same book keeps getting the mature content warning switch turned on, and I keep turning it off; it won't stay off and it is very annoying. The book does not have enough in there to be considered 18+, no excessive gore, no sexual themes, not even a single curse word at the moment. Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?

If I do decide to add mature content later, I will flip that switch myself, but for now, it's not 18+.

Last edited:

Lysander_Works

Well it was on when I first created the book before I even hit the save changes button, I turned it off then, then after, again, and again, and again.
It just won't stay off.

Lysander_Works

Never saw any updates to this, though there isn't much of a gate to hit before reading. Does using the "Mature" tag (in categories such as romance, historical) automatically flip the switch to on?
If so I will remove the tag since mature in the context simply meant matured characters (not mature content). If it doesn't matter, I don't want to bother changing anything.