The future of our stories regarding anime/film 'adaptation'

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Gona cost a leg and an arm plus they will definitely make it so that use meta data so that people know it was so generated. Honestly I don't see an real application for a decade or few. The future you envision is very far from now . Maybe 2044 or 2038..
It's definitely a tool that could evolve into something interesting. Though the effect for Novel writing is negligible.. it will drastically change the media industry.. that's a fact
I can assure you that it is going to be soon. Very soon.

Back in 2020, no one talked about AI images, and look at now—they're everywhere. It got good, very good, and fast.

If the first version of this Sora thing is already this good, then there's no way in hell it will not become way better in the next year or so.

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
I can assure you that it is going to be soon. Very soon.

Back in 2020, no one talked about AI images, and look at now—they're everywhere. It got good, very good, and fast.

If the first version of this Sora thing is already this good, then there's no way in hell it will not become way better in the next year or so.
Well, you have a point...

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
Gona cost a leg and an arm plus they will definitely make it so that use meta data so that people know it was so generated. Honestly I don't see an real application for a decade or few. The future you envision is very far from now . Maybe 2044 or 2038..
It's definitely a tool that could evolve into something interesting. Though the effect for Novel writing is negligible.. it will drastically change the media industry.. that's a fact
Indeed, I reckon it would take quite a while.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
You mean all of these poorly writing, bad grammar infested stories are about to have an easy-access platform which will give those writers the chance to flood my YouTube with equally terrible film renditions of their work?

Someone put me out of my misery! Please! I beg of you!
317372096_5976339959052153_6227196544763052464_n.jpg