The Importance of Archetypes

Story_Marc

Share your fun!

Been meaning to get to this, to follow up off of what I mentioned with my character creation system and go into the background stuff. So, good starting point here.

Hope this helps as I find archetypes and the like to be super helpful starting points.

Vnator

I liked how there are different levels to a character that all work to inform who they are, I'll definitely keep that in mind for my own writing!

Although I'm a bit iffy on the whole personality types (since I don't know the first thing about them nor am I all that interested), but I can see them as being a great way to create a starting characterization archetype you can start fleshing them out from.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
I liked how there are different levels to a character that all work to inform who they are, I'll definitely keep that in mind for my own writing!

Although I'm a bit iffy on the whole personality types (since I don't know the first thing about them nor am I all that interested), but I can see them as being a great way to create a starting characterization archetype you can start fleshing them out from.
I haven't broken those parts down yet, so it makes sense to be hesitant. I haven't shown the whole picture, just one puzzle piece.

At most, I'd say to hear me out when I explain its function in this system. Then, disregard it entirely if it doesn't work for you.

Vnator

I haven't broken those parts down yet, so it makes sense to be hesitant. I haven't shown the whole picture, just one puzzle piece.

At most, I'd say to hear me out when I explain its function in this system. Then, disregard it entirely if it doesn't work for you.
Sounds good, looking forward to that video!